Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

62 Deported From Miami

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/ne ... 157926.htm

You will have to scroll down for this one.

62 Foreign Nationals Are Deported By U.S.

Sixty-two foreign nationals from 18 countries have been deported because of criminal convictions and immigration law violations, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Miami.

Barbara Gonzalez, a Miami spokeswoman for ICE, said 28 of the 62 had criminal convictions on charges including sex offenses, cruelty to children, robbery, drug offenses or weapon offenses. The balance were removed were deemed immigration law violators, she said.

Those deported came from Albania, Belize, Brazil, Britian, Bolivia, Columbia, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecaudor, Ethiopia, Hiati, Honduras, Jordan, Lithuania, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru and St. Kitts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for Miami!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    While this is good news, unfortunately it'll take a lot more than 62 to excite me. The Miami area is absolutely full of illegal aliens! Instead of thousands, we get 62.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Absolutely MW!

Not to discount a postive but 62 isn't even a thimbleful
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

In the last month in one week they actually caught 290. If they are criminals they get deported quickly or if they choose not to have a deportation hearing. Those are the 62 mentioned in the article. The others get to go to court for a deportation hearing and I don't think they release the number of those who do end up being deported. I wish they would as it give an overall picture of the situation.
    I spoke with a Border Patrol Agent on Friday and he told me that ICE is so understaffed in South Florida that they have been picking up their work load. Unfortunately to get more ICE agents it takes a long time to go through the hiring process as it does with any law enforcement agency. Then you need to train them.

Great news! Now we need to deport the other 50-50 million illegals.