Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is the Tea Party Anti- Amnesty or Pro-Amnesty?
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    Is the Tea Party Anti- Amnesty or Pro-Amnesty?
    Tea Party Patriots | Anti Amnesty International
    May 10, 2010 ... Anti-Amnesty International can account for more than 20,000,000 illegal criminal aliens from around the world on U.S. soil accounting for ...
    www.teapartypatriots.org/Group/Anti_Amn ... rnational_ - Cached

Santa Clarita Valley Tea Party » Blog Archive » Santa Clarita Anti ...Jan 8, 2010 ... 18 Responses to [b]“Santa Clarita Anti-Amnesty Rallyâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Added to Homepage with amended title:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5273--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    For everyone who is old enough to remember America before 1986 ... do we need another amnesty?
    I was 10 years old in 1965 and my whole world was Sunset Park, Brooklyn. It was in that year that my world started changing as many, many friends and neighbors started moving away. My own family moved away in 1969. I didn't understand what was happening at the time or more importantly, why it was happening.

Well I know now. Ted Kennedy's immigration reforms of 65 uncapped the number of Puerto Rican Americans allowed to migrate to our mainland. For whatever reason Sunset Park is where they decided to build "Their" community. At first it was diversity but of course it ended as displacement.

Fast forward to 1988. Hong Kong was soon to be repatriated with mainland China and many Chinese of means thought it would be a good idea to migrate to America to protect their wealth. At that time there were already 2 Chinatowns in NYC, the famous one in Manhattan and a second in Queens. They shared one very vital link, both were along the N line of the NYC subway system. Ah but growth of those communities was limited so they looked along the N line and saw that it had a stop at 8th Ave. in Brooklyn. 8 being considered a lucky number in the Chinese culture this neighborhood became their target of opportunity.

It started slowly as the wealthy Chinese immigrants over paid for properties and businesses in the area. They even were willing to pay tenants of apartment buildings large sums of money to move out. Of course their new tenants became poor Chinese immigrants (mostly Illegal) who heard word of opportunity in America. Once again it started as diversity but ended in total displacement.

An interesting fact though is that a great deal of the displacement happened to the Puerto Rican community that had formed in the late 60's. This caused a period of racial tensions between the 2 groups for a number of years (most noticeably from 95-2002) but anyone who didn't know the area had no way to learn this. Not only the MSM of NYC but also the small local news papers of the neighborhood failed to report anything about it.

To listen to the politicians of NYC one could only conclude that this is the way it has always been and always will be. In my old age I have learned to read between the lines though and now realize that race and ethnicity were never the real factors in this process of displacement. It is actually the economic circumstances. Once a large portion of any recent migratory group reaches middle class through years of service/work they had better start looking over their shoulders because the next wave of poor, usually from a different background, will be encouraged to displace them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    For everyone who is old enough to remember America before 1986 ... do we need another amnesty?
    I was 10 years old in 1965 and my whole world was Sunset Park, Brooklyn. It was in that year that my world started changing as many, many friends and neighbors started moving away. My own family moved away in 1969. I didn't understand what was happening at the time or more importantly, why it was happening.

Well I know now. Ted Kennedy's immigration reforms of 65 uncapped the number of Puerto Rican Americans allowed to migrate to our mainland. For whatever reason Sunset Park is where they decided to build "Their" community. At first it was diversity but of course it ended as displacement.

Fast forward to 1988. Hong Kong was soon to be repatriated with mainland China and many Chinese of means thought it would be a good idea to migrate to America to protect their wealth. At that time there were already 2 Chinatowns in NYC, the famous one in Manhattan and a second in Queens. They shared one very vital link, both were along the N line of the NYC subway system. Ah but growth of those communities was limited so they looked along the N line and saw that it had a stop at 8th Ave. in Brooklyn. 8 being considered a lucky number in the Chinese culture this neighborhood became their target of opportunity.

It started slowly as the wealthy Chinese immigrants over paid for properties and businesses in the area. They even were willing to pay tenants of apartment buildings large sums of money to move out. Of course their new tenants became poor Chinese immigrants (mostly Illegal) who heard word of opportunity in America. Once again it started as diversity but ended in total displacement.

An interesting fact though is that a great deal of the displacement happened to the Puerto Rican community that had formed in the late 60's. This caused a period of racial tensions between the 2 groups for a number of years (most noticeably from 95-2002) but anyone who didn't know the area had no way to learn this. Not only the MSM of NYC but also the small local news papers of the neighborhood failed to report anything about it.

To listen to the politicians of NYC one could only conclude that this is the way it has always been and always will be. In my old age I have learned to read between the lines though and now realize that race and ethnicity were never the real factors in this process of displacement. It is actually the economic circumstances. Once a large portion of any recent migratory group reaches middle class through years of service/work they had better start looking over their shoulders because the next wave of poor, usually from a different background, will be encouraged to displace them.
    And all that immigration was illegal without the consent of the states affected by it. What a shame.

Well, for the time in almost 50 years, our federal government is free of the Kennedys. Maybe this is a new dawning for our country that allows US to control our government with representatives who put Americans first and foremost for a change.

Now, that's "Change" I can believe in.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's not going to happen again! If we would have had the internet back then they would not have gotten away with amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Truely a shame and a sham to sell this country out and all for CHEAP LABOR AND VOTES . You know what we used to do to traitors and treasonous crimes?
    What we should be doing NOW! How dare these traitors do this! I am so mad/furious with these overcompensated crooks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12