Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    What a sad showing from our representatives in congress - only 74 Representatives and 5 Senators.

I will make sure to emphasize this to my state senators, McCain and Kyl, when I call them today regarding the "DREAM ACT"!!!!!!

If this is the way YOU support ARIZONA Senator McCain, you will be voted out NOW, and Senator Kyl, YOU are up for reelection in 2012. I won't forget.

im sure that not everyone was asked to sign it or might not have been in town or busy doing other things and were just too busy.

I notice MINE isnt on there either and he is big against illegal immigration

That being said,. i think we all know this is wrong:
    Congressman Pete Hoekstra (R-Texas)
    Pete is from Michigan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    im sure that not everyone was asked to sign it or might not have been in town or busy doing other things and were just too busy.

I notice MINE isnt on there either and he is big against illegal immigration

That being said,. i think we all know this is wrong:
    Congressman Pete Hoekstra (R-Texas)
    Pete is from Michigan
    I would hope that is the case but I would think that they would at least have attempted to get all the AZ Reps and Senators on it. I would think that they should have private lines of communication in case of emergency where they could make contact. But, you're right - McCain is probably too busy slamming Hayworth to be bothered. Wonder what Kyl's excuse is.

Naturally our congressman, idiot Sylvestre Reyes TX dem isn't on the list.
    Hard to believe that at one time he was the head of Border Patrol in El Paso and was responsible at that time for implementing tough Border enforcement.He was very successful in that but the minute he got elected to Congress, he completely flipped on immigration and has since then repeatedly stabbed El Paso in the back. He also did not back those agents Ramos and Compean when all of that went down.
    I paid to have an 8 page letter hand delivered to him a while back and got no response from him whatsoever, not even a form letter. As a matter of fact, he has never responded to anything that I have mailed, emailed or called about. The Hispanics here are certainly the ones who keep him in office.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I am dissapointed that Sessions and Shelby are absent.
    Yeah! Where is Jeff Sessions? Where is Shelby?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    I feel sure that they contacted every member of congress and these were the only one's that would go out on a limb here.

If the law is struck down it would be held against them in every election the rest of their lives.

As for being to busy, all they had to do was sing a piece of paper. Lawyers did everything else. You don't right a brief yourself. A lawyer does it for you.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep...I am calling Mr. McCains office today to ask why he is not signed on to this brief. Tomorrow is the big day for the federal challenge to be heard.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY
    Yep...I am calling Mr. McCains office today to ask why he is not signed on to this brief. Tomorrow is the big day for the federal challenge to be heard.
    I guess they can still add names today.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    MIA: my Congressman Bob Etheridge and Raleigh's David Price. I'm not really surprized, both are pro-illegal.
    UNLESS I OVER LOOKED THEM, MY CONGRESSMAN HEATH SHULER IS MIA AS WELL AS THE TWO SENATORS FORM MY DISTRICT, AND THEY ARE KAY HAGAN(D) AND RICHARD BURR(R). SHULER IS A DEM.ALSO. I'M SO GLAD I SWITCHED AND BECAME AN INDEPENDENT. AND I THINK ITS A SHAME THAT THESE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T SIGN ON TO THIS. THIS IS A SECURITY ISSUE AS WELL AS RIDDING THE COUNTRY OF THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. I'VE ALREADY SENT AND EMAIL TO BURR, AND NOW I'M GOING TO EMAIL HAGAN. THE DIRT BAGS MAKE ME SICK

Quote Originally Posted by CaptDreadlocke
    MIA- Flake R Az, McCain R? Az. Kyl R Az
    WE ALL KNOW JOHN McCAIN IS JUST SELLING WOLF TICKETS AND THINKING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY THEM. I HOPE THIS WILL BE ENOUGH FOR HIS OPPONENT TO WIN THE ELECTION. WHAT A SHAMEFUL DIRTY LOW DOWN GOVERNMENT WE'VE GOT

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast