Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

9th Circuit Court Appeals Allows 11 Nations Join Suit AZ...

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Allows 11 Nations Join US Suit Against AZ...

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer slams 'foreign interference' in immigration lawsuit

Jan Brewer is asking a federal court to disallow foreign governments from joining the federal lawsuit. | AP Photo Close

By SCOTT WONG | 10/6/10 9:57 AM EDT Updated: 10/6/10 4:08 PM EDT
    277 Comments

In a new twist in the fight over Arizona’s immigration law, Republican Gov. Jan Brewer on Tuesday asked a federal court to disallow foreign governments from joining the U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit to overturn the law.

The move comes in response to a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling issued Monday, allowing nearly a dozen Latin American countries — Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru and Chile — to submit friend-of-the-court briefs in Justice’s challenge to SB 1070, which Brewer signed into law in April and is considered one of the nation’s toughest immigration-enforcement measures. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/36283.html

“As do many citizens, I find it incredibly offensive that these foreign governments are using our court system to meddle in a domestic legal dispute and to oppose the rule of law,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You people better get busy and start IMPEACHING Barack "You Lie" Obama

or prepare for 100 Million New 3rd World Illegal Aliens
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brewer Blasts Foreign Involvement in Immigration Suit

Wednesday, 06 Oct 2010 02:38 PM

Republican Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is aghast that Latin American governments opposed to her state’s tough new immigration law will have a voice in the lawsuit challenging the new legislation. She urged a federal court to prohibit foreign governments from joining the suit filed by the Justice Department, Politico reports.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Monday that Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru and Chile may submit friend-of-the-court briefs in the case.

“As do many citizens, I find it incredibly offensive that these foreign governments are using our court system to meddle in a domestic legal dispute and to oppose the rule of law,â€

Oh My Lord,

What the heck, how is this happening. I don't understand any of this anymore. We have everyone fighting for the illegals. When did we lose control of our country?
    I hear impeach Obama but how come it isn't happening but we can have other countries interfere with our livelihood our safety our money our future. How do we get him Impeached I want him to lose everything so he can come and live the way real Americans do..
    America is all I know I didn't come from another country I don't have dual citizenship I cant border hop whenever I want or when I wanna run from the law or just life. I am now just a stupid American for believing in my country and that We the people of the United States of America is now We the illegals and Latinos and Hispanics are The United States of Americo.

I just want to cry . If my dad was alive his heart would be broke for this is no longer America.

working4change
    related topic

Brewer opposes Mexico having say in AZ immigration case
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-214498.html

11 countries seek voice in AZ immigration appeal
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-214392.html

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

How do we impeach him help

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Monday that Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru and Chile may submit friend-of-the-court briefs in the case.
    This is insane!

The ORIGINAL Mexican Brief

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-204345.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

You people? OK .. Piece of Cake. Anything else?
    Aww sorry you remind me of someone.
    Thing are nuts, but many good people are working hard, most of us are
    aware of the crap that not only Obozo, but previous administrations have been doing that have been taking us down this road to disaster.
    It is no longer "not in America".
    Now it is OH CRAP. DO SOMETHING. DO SOMETHING. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
    I think a lot of people are waking up. If not the nighmares going to get
    a whole hell of a lot worse.
    Yep the Crap has hit the fan and we are doing what we can.
    And against the odds now. I for one think our fight is a good one.
    And keeps getting better.
    You are doing a great job ALIPACERs. Keep up the excellent work.
    God Bless and Thank You. Every one of you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast