Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Abortion and Amnesty – The Hypocrisy Twins

Denying 12 Million illigal aliens amnesty, killing 50 Million babies through abortion

Abortion and Amnesty – The Hypocrisy Twins

By Rev. Michael Bresciani
    Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It is said that all young ministers are bubbling over with the need to say something. It is also followed with the hope that one day when they are more mature; they may actually have something to say. After years of pondering it, here’s something I’m sure, must be said.

It doesn’t take a voluminous theological treatise, a long list of scripture references, an introduction, three points, accompanying illustrations and a conclusion to say all that needs to be said on this subject. All it takes is just a few words spoken by Christ.

Jesus said “Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)