Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't understand what they are referring to with "secession of the South."

Many people don't know this, but there is a secessionist movement in the South lead by a group called League of the South. Google or youtube them if you want to check. Actually, I read somewhere that there are secessionist movements in 30+ states across the country.

I just don't understand what they meant by that comment. It does sound like a slap to Southerners somehow (and of course the Southerners are all racists crap they always throw out there).

"phantom of the secession of the south"

I believe the Border Patrol translate this from Spanish, so it might lose something in the translation.

Phantom is a ghost or other apparition. So they could either be referring to the Civil War or their belief of a secession movement with parts of the U.S. going to Mexico.

And when we take this and other messages outside our group, everyone (including family members) looks at you like your nuts.

Who else is having that problem, where you are said to be over reacting?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    And when we take this and other messages outside our group, everyone (including family members) looks at you like your nuts.

Who else is having that problem, where you are said to be over reacting?
    ME, MadInChicago. That is why I only send them emails of the most UTMOST IRREVERENCE TO THE USA that I can find, which isn't hard to find. LOL. So far, all I have heard back is ..... SILENCE. Hmmmm, I try to take that as they are now seriously thinking about things. We shall see....
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12