Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Access denied unnecessarily {SOB}

Inefficiencies and red tape hold back desperate immigrants
    Kylie Graham

The Daily Evergreen

Published: 03/11/2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic of illegal immigration is controversial and sensitive, to say the least. An assortment of opinions exist on this battlefield where the victims are the very strangers we should be helping. Some are demanding illegal immigrants be arrested and sent out of America, while others stand for open borders and hate those who want the borders sealed.

Either way, it seems all sides involved are too preoccupied with the fight to bother coming to a conclusion. Why can’t a solution be reached?

This topic should be approached delicately. I believe illegal immigration is wrong because it is “illegal.â€

It is wrong to assail those who are seeking compassion and aid. Most of the people who are in an illegal immigration situation greatly need rescuing. Their pleas of desperation are smothered by the raucous fight about the issue waging around them. In short, they are neglected and forsaken.
    There are certain countries where the people are desperately in need, I agree. Mexico is NOT one of them!

It is unfair to deprive others of their basic rights as human beings and the ability to live in our great country.
    ROFL!!! What absolute drivel! Where are the "basic human rights"? What are they? Did someone forget to let the people in Darfur know they can live anywhere? How about the Haitian boat people? Those are people in desperate need, but I don't see MILLIONS of them marching here DEMANDING rights to which they are not entitled to.

I want to live in an oceanfront mansion in Mexico, why is the mexican government depriving me my basic right as a human being and the ability to live wherever the hell I want?

DEPORT!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Just e-mailed the editors the following:
    Re: Kylie Graham's article
    "But I believe that this protection can be accomplished in an appropriate and timely manner. All who are able and willing to enter the U.S. should be allowed to. It is unfair to deprive others of their basic rights as human beings and the ability to live in our great country."
    This argument is the most ridiculous open borders blather I have read to date. It is trying to give the right to the rest of the world to come and produce anchor babies, take the few jobs we have left, take advantage of our public services, stress our natural resources, clog our infrastructure (especially our roadways while ignoring laws requiring licenses and insurance) and send remittances to the old country which deprives our economy of much-needed cash, and many of these precious undocumented are here not to embrace the American dream by becoming citizens. Citizenry is the last on their list--their priority is money.
    Our economy is in the tank and opening the borders to anyone that wants to come here is absolute insanity.
    opinion@dailyevergreen.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Why should we be entitled to dictate who can live in this country?
    Is this guy for real? As a sovereign nation we have every right to determine who can and cannot enter the country. Allowing unfettered access into the country would threaten the health, welfare, and security of every American citizen and legal immigrant here! Some folks need to think before they speak.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a joke.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Re: Access denied unnecessarily {SOB}

Why should we be entitled to dictate who can live in this country?
    Perhaps because WE ARE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY!!!!!