Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

According to reporter: Johhny Sutton Hispandering to voters

According to reporter for the Valley News, Sarah Carter, when she asked U.S. Attorney Jonny Sutton, who prosecuted agents Ramos and Campeon, what message does it send to border patrol agents to prosecute them for doing their jobs? His reply to her was, what message does it send to Hispanic voters?

Can you believe this crap? I thought the purpose of the U.S. Attorney's office was to protect the public. But apparently, the most important thing to them is to get Hispanic votes.

Tonight on the Glenn Beck Show, Congressman John Culberson was a guest. Here is the transcript of his interview:

Congressman John Culberson, he`s from Texas. He`s the guy who got homeland security to admit that they were lying to Congress.

How mad are you, Congressman?

REP. JOHN CULBERSON (R), TEXAS: Glenn, it`s an absolute outrage. A federal official who has the authority to throw you in prison and destroy your life has an absolute obligation to tell the truth, the absolute truth to the American people. And I and three other members of Congress were deliberately lied to in order to throw us off the scent, to stop us from seeking the truth in this matter.

And this was last September, Glenn, that we met with top investigators with the Department of Homeland Security, inspector general`s office, and we were told flat out. As you said in the intro, these two agents, Ramos and Campean, are bad cops. They`re rogue cops. We said, why do you know that? Because these agents admitted -- we were told these agents admitted under oath to the investigation that they went out that morning to shoot Mexicans, that they were not in fear for their lives. We heard that. Hey, rogue cops, these guys get what they deserve.

Now it turns out in my subcommittee yesterday, and I`m on the subcommittee on -- I`m on the appropriations committee, Glenn, on the subcommittee on homeland security. I asked Inspector General Richard Skinner where are those statements and are they true? These statements were made by your investigators, sir, are they true? And he said, under oath, "I`m sorry, congressman, we misled you. Those statements were not true."

BECK: So what is going to happen?

CULBERSON: I`m going to ask for the inspector general`s resignation. I`m going to ask for the resignation of Lisa Redman, who is the investigator on this case who lied to us directly. I`m going to ask for the resignation of James Taylor, the deputy inspector general and the resignation of Tamara Wagner (ph), who is the other congressional liaison who lied to us directly.

And then I think Congress needs to really dive into this. We need to make sure that these agents are pardoned. I would encourage every American listening to your broadcast tonight to contact the White House, because the president has the power of pardon. And these agents deserve to be pardoned. They were using their best judgment. I`ve met with officer Campean.

BECK: I have to ask you something else, because there`s more outrage to this story than what you just laid out. You also have Johnny Sutton. Now you explain to me, sir, why we have the guy who came across the border, he`s smuggling drugs, he shot at officers. The next time he was nailed, he comes back again with another van full of drugs and Johnny Sutton seals the fact that he had been arrested and pardoned yet again so it couldn`t be used after these two border agents at the trial. Why is someone trying to put these guys in jail?

CULBERSON: Glenn, it`s a question I guess I could answer, and it`s important to understand that congress enacts the law but we cannot execute it. The executive officer of the United States, the chief law enforcement officer of the United States, has to enforce the law and protect the border.

Johnny Sutton is a U.S. attorney for the western district. He`s the one who prosecuted this case. And you`re right, Johnny Sutton and the prosecutor gave immunity to the drug smuggler, who was carrying in a million dollars worth of drugs to the United States.

BECK: Twice. Twice.

CULBERSON: And now the drug smuggler is suing us, the taxpayers. It`s an absolute outrage.

BECK: Congressman, why is this happening? What is the agenda? There are secret combinations happening in Washington. They`re not telling us the truth.

CULBERSON: I`m told that when asked directly by Sarah Carter, a reporter with the "Valley News" in California -- she`s a reporter who`s been following this. Sarah Carter, I am told, asked Johnny Sutton directly what message does it send to Border Patrol agents for you to prosecute these two agents for doing their duty.

Johnny Sutton`s reaction was, I am told, what message does it send to Hispanic voters.
    I think that`s an absolute insult to Hispanic Americans, because if you are a law abiding citizen, you want the law enforced, my neighbors -- my neighborhood to be safe and my kids to be safe. We must enforce the law. We need to have the rule of law and order on the border, Glenn. You`re going to have the rule of ploto o plomo (ph), which is the rule of the drug lords. Silver or lead.

BECK: I have to tell you, sir, thank you very much for standing up to this. We will follow this tomorrow. We have much more tomorrow. You do not want to miss tomorrow`s program. Congressman, we`ll be following your progress closely.

Now with a proposed 700-mile fence along the border, guess what happened? In Bush`s new budget, only money for half of the fence. Gee, who predicted that happening?

You know what? But if you`re going to build a fence, it might as well be a really, really good one.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Banned
    I saw this. Glenn Beck was so mad he was just about foaming at the mouth. I'm sorry to say this but Bush and his buddies are demons.....pure evil.

Me too. Glenn was quite animated today.

The interview with Rep. Culberson also went well. He was very clear and direct and his comments made quite an impression.

Kate: I just love that avatar!!! So true, so true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am totally enraged and now, with this horrible information, that our own Homeland (In)Security LIES to get a conviction, now with this I just literally feel sick.

Who next? Could it be you or me for making waves like we do? Could it be if we step up to a protest to show our anger at them, will they trump up some lies about us to silence us? I could be anyone.

Our government is as corrupt as Mexicos. Are they being paid by drug lords or someone in the Mexican government to misle the American public and justice system and stop our laws from being enforced?

I'd have to say, resoundingly, YES!!

We need to make calls and push for the release and full pardon of these men, back pay, and also award damages to their families. Then we need a full, publicized trial, showing the full shame of our corrupted governments failings, and watch as these people are put away for an extremely long time for this.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    People, we need to make our local contacts with all the activist groups we can, get them to pass the word around to call, swamp the White House, DHS and their own senators with calls about this. Here is my contact in Oregon, hope they can rally everyone they have to make those calls!!

Dear OFIR, please read the enclosed article which was published on our message board. This article discusses the flagrant deceit to the justice system against these Border Patrol agents to secure a conviction. I am asking you to make contact with all OFIR members and all other activist in Oregon that you can, to make calls tomorrow to ask for a full pardon for these agents, and for an investigation into these corrupted government officials. I am providing the contacts here:

White House: 202-456-1111
    DHS: 202-282-8495
    Gordon Smith: 202-224-3753
    Ron Wyden: 202-224-5244

As you have most likely heard, agent Ramos was brutally attacked in prison, he had been in the general population of a medium security prison,. This attack was apparently ignored by guards and the warden as well as the fact that agent Ramos was not given immediate medical treatment for his injuries.

It appears we are seeing corruption to a degree that most of us have never seen. We hope you will ban with ALIPAC and make Americans voices heard for justice for these two brave men.

Thank you
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Johnny Sutton`s reaction was, I am told, what message does it send to Hispanic voters.
    Who does Mr. Sutton remind you of? Anyone that followed the Duke lacrosse case would know D.A. Nifong and Johnny Sutton were "two peas in a pod." Nifong prosecuted a group of white preppy Duke players based on the word of what turned out to be a very unreliable witness (the so-called victim). She was an African-American and Nifong, who was running for re-election, wanted the black vote in Durham, NC. So instead of doing his homework he immediately set out to proscute the Duke boys. Of course the truth finally came out and Nifong's case fell apart. Nifong is now out of a job, hopefully the same thing will happen to Sutton in the near future.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Nifong is now out of a job, hopefully the same thing will happen to Sutton in the near future.
    The difference is that Sutton is an ol' buddy of the Prez. Not that I wouldn't like to see both Sutton and Bush go down over this.