Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACLU SPITS IN AMERICANS EYE! STOP THEM. BUDGET CUT STARTS

THE ACLU CAN BE WHOLY BLAMED FOR INTIMIDATING THE ESCONDIDO CITY COUNCIL INTO DROPPING THE RENTAL BAN ON ILLEGALS.

The Escondido City Council said basically that they did not have enough money or desire to fight this non-stop in court.

And the ACLU did the same thing in Hazelton, Pa.

So what exactly do they mean when they call themselves the “AMERICAN” Civil Liberties Union?

They aren’t supporting America…or Americans.

They are supporting a group of illegal immigrants who steal American’s identity, live in America’s canyons, start fires in America’s backyard, destroy America’s environment, rape America’s women, molest America’s children, kill American’s, drink and drive on America’s streets…etc…etc.

All illegal activity…All being allowed to continue.

Thank the ACLU.

AND NOW EVEN MORE APOLOGISTS FOR ILLEGALS RAISE THEIR UGLY HEADS…

Meatpacking plants raided; rights advocates urge phone calls to politicians

By Workday staff

12 December 2006

WORTHINGTON - Immigration authorities have detained an undisclosed number of workers at Swift meatpacking plants in Worthington, Minn., and five other states, prompting the United Food & Commercial Workers to seek a federal injunction to stop the raids. Immigrant rights advocates have launched a call-in campaign to Congress.

(THE RICK ROBERTS SHOW SUGGESTS YOU CALL THESE LOSERS INSTEAD… PHONE NUMBERS AT END OF BLOG)

“Essentially, the agents stormed the plants, many of them in riot gear, in an effort designed to terrorize the workforce,” said Mark Lauritsen, director of the UFCW Food Processing, Packing and Manufacturing division.

“This kind of action is totally uncalled for,” said Lauritsen. “It’s designed to punish workers for working hard everyday, contributing to the success of their companies and communities. They are innocent victims in an immigration system that has been hijacked by corporations for the purpose of importing an exploitable workforce.”

The UFCW represents workers at the Swift and Company plants, as well as other major packers around the country.

The raids are being conducted by Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents at Swift plants in Worthington, Minn.; Cactus, Texas; Grand Island, Nebraska; Greeley, Colorado; Hyrum, Utah; and Marshalltown, Iowa. All the facilities except Hyrum are unionized. Operations at the facilities have been temporarily suspended, the company announced.

Reports to the Minnesota Immigrant Freedom Network from Worthington describe a highly charged, emotional scene.

“UFCW representatives report that there are ten ICE buses, estimated to fit 400-500 people, at the Swift meatpacking plant waiting to take people away,” Alondra Espejel reported in an e-mail to network activists.

“According to Mike Potter, UFCW President in Worthington, ‘children are crying, families are crying, I have no words to describe how this is tearing our community apart.’”

Immigration lawyers Susana DeLeon and Bruce Nestor told the Freedom Network that people are being detained on the basis of where they work and their skin color – not on individual suspicions – and both immigrant workers and permanent residents are among those taken away.

“We are advising all the detained workers to exercise their right to an attorney and remain silent until they confer with counsel,” UFCW Director Lauritsen said. “These actions today by ICE are an affront to decency.”

ICE said the raids are part of an investigation into people illegally selling false documents. Swift issued a statement saying the raids violate a 10-year-old agreement between the company and federal government under which the company said it has “played by the rules” to comply with immigration laws.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THESE ILLEGAL ALIEN APOLOGISTS CALL THEM AT:

CONTACT ACLU OF SAN DIEGO - DIRECTOR KEVIN KEENAN 619/232-2121

Contact Information for Workday Minnesota Staff

Howard Kling, Project Director

Barb Kucera, Editor

John See, Webmaster/Instructor

I would give you a number to contact the UFCW…but they are too chicken to put it out there…so here is their e-mail address: ufcw@ufcw.ca

Oh Wait. I checked their SPANISH PRESS RELEASES AND THEY HAD A PHONE NUMBER. THE ENGLISH ONES DIDN’T …SO HERE YOU GO:

Andrea Nill (585)-770-4486 o Luis Espinosa-Organista (202)-368-7154.

Have fun. If you have the time please call your congressman and tell them to start with the ACLU with budget cuts why should we fund these TRAITORS
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

Taxpayers should not be funding them. This needs to be voted on by the American People and not by Congress. I for one am tired of Congress funding Anti-American groups with my tax dollars.

I'm with you! I am so sick of working these citys all the rallys the work gas time and these punks come in and swing there money around.
    we have to stop them.
    We the people will never be able to vote on this. the congress will have to stop funding but even at that they have so much money that they can go on there own. Its just the point that my tax money is going to them
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

I wish we could start a tax revolt !! I don't agree with 90% of what my tax dollars go too. It is the only way we will be heard, but we need millions to sign on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I wish we could start a tax revolt !! I don't agree with 90% of what my tax dollars go too. It is the only way we will be heard, but we need millions to sign on.
    Yes I too have often thought of that, but like you said millions would need to join in.

Banned
    Yes I too have often thought of that, but like you said millions would need to join in.
    Me too, but I wouldn't relish sitting in prison by myself. Everyone would need to join in so there'd be too many of us to imprison everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Me too, but I wouldn't relish sitting in prison by myself. Everyone would need to join in so there'd be too many of us to imprison everyone!
    You can be sure they would round us up while they allow millions of illegals to roam the country.

Count me in too. It would be nice to see if 300 million Americans didn't file for just one year. I think it would raise some serious chaos. Oh darn! the IRS would probably go bankrupt...And too bad, the Fed Reserve wouldn't get paid to print our money...
    Well its an awesome dream though.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Man, I thought about not paying my taxes last night. What a show of protest that would be! They wouldn't get it though. Not enough Americans understand completely where their tax dollars are going. Actually, I don't think it has to do with understanding. I think many just don't care.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Banned
    Those of us who are not self-employed don't have the option of not withholding taxes anyway. ...oh well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast