Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can take the total number of exemptions allowed to have virtually no tax withheld from your paycheck. I always relished the idea of millions of us putting our tax dollar into an escrow account so as not to defraud the federal government, but rather choose our own method of using tax dollars; i.e., a fence on the mexican border would be a good start !!

The US is already bankrupt which is why I'm constantly amazed that out corrupt leaders choose to support the Mexican population now.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader01
    Taxpayers should not be funding them. This needs to be voted on by the American People and not by Congress. I for one am tired of Congress funding Anti-American groups with my tax dollars.
    SO AM I!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME THEY STARTED WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE PROVIDING THEIR "PAY CHECK!"

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd love to see a tax revolt in the US. But as long as our street lights are lit and our garbage is being picked up most americans are happy.

When I told the lady at my congressman's office that they are not listening to the American people, that the American people have no say, she told me that yes, you have a say, you vote for the one that you think will vote they way you would vote. What a crock!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    I'd love to see a tax revolt in the US. But as long as our street lights are lit and our garbage is being picked up most americans are happy.
    Hawkeye, unfortunately income tax does not pay for those services. State tax yes, but the majority of the income tax collected by taxpayers goes to finance and pay the Federal Reserve.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Yes I too have often thought of that, but like you said millions would need to join in.
    Me too, but I wouldn't relish sitting in prison by myself. Everyone would need to join in so there'd be too many of us to imprison everyone!

or we could have one great party! prison party!! no taxes, free health care, with enough of us in there it would be safe... heck to get enough room they would probably release the criminal illegals... everyone know if the government is given a choice lock up a killer or lock up someone who isn't paying all their taxes.... money wins out every time.

I would do it. Honest to God, if we could get the ball rolling, I would NOT file taxes this year. Let the gov't ROT! This gov't is NOT for Americans - let the elites pay for the illegals.

just a new twist on what the heck to do SUE!!!

Gang...HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO SIT HERE AND TAKE THIS CRAP......if this DORK PROMOTES "ILLEGALS" be given a US license and allowed to drive "OUR STREETS"...AND if they cause an accident involving you or me...we CAN SUE "HIM"...!!! CALL AND "TELL" this DORK we'll SUE HIM...you know...people sue movie directors and book authors because they influenece others to break the laws....!! I think it's HIGH TIME WE START THESE LAW SUITS...

The below link shows a letter from a Politician trying to pressure a Judge to Change her opinion. A person by the name of "Mr Reil" seems to be an Illegal Immigrant and this Politician ( State Represenative SAMUEL ROHRER of the 128 district in Pennsylvannia ) writes a letter using his Political letter head to pressure a Judge to change her opinion when this Illegal Immigrant was found GUILTY already !!!! Rep Samuel Rohrer even admits that over all it would cost their State dearly in $$$ he wants her to change her mind and give this guy a "Get Out Of Jail" and the ability of Millions of Illegals the ability to drive. The letter shows that these Politicians will even try to force Judges to change their morals to help those who ahve broken American LAWS.

Here is the Judges Contact Info:

The Honorable Phyllis R. Streitel
    Courtroom No. 11
    2 North High Street PO Box 2748 West Chester, PA 19380-0991
    Phone: 610-344-4494

Here is the dork ( Politician ) that wants all Illegal Immigrants to Drive in America and the one who tried to pressure a Judge to change her mind AFTER he was already found to be guilty:

Sam Rohrer
    PO Box 426
    Morgantown, PA 19543

Phone: 610-898-0535
    E-Mail: samrohrer@aol.com

See the link below by Sixpackjack for the ACTUAL LETTER copied for EVERYONE to read :

LETS MAKE IT CLEAR "WHO IS" A "CITIZEN" ...!!!
    You can peruse this
    Pennsylvania legislator's
    official letter which
    recognizes that a state
    citizen has a constitu-
    tional right to liberty
    which is inherent in the
    right to (non-commercial)
    unlicensed/unregistered
    travel by automobile on
    the public roads and
    highways in Pennsylvania
    by accessing website at:

http://www.triallogs.com/index.php/comp ... attach,13/

http://www.triallogs.com/index.php/comp ... /attach,13
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12