Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Action needed against company

The ABSOLUT incident is getting some local media attention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_bsHFQnKMQ

Email address for public relations director at Absolut vodka. Please contact and express dismay over the below propaganda photo.

jeffrey.moran@absolut.com

http://urbangrounds.com/2008/04/02/absolute-disgrace/

Did they think cause it was only published in Mexico City that it would not be noticed north of the border? This has to be the stupidest thing I have ever scene. Pandering hits a new low in the advertising world. GuardDog

absolut
    This print ad was taken from the current issue of Quién magazine, in Mexico City.

billboard
    On billboards in Mexico too.

Absolut Reconquista
    Michelle Malkin
    April 2, 2008

The beverage of open-borders used to be Miller Light. Now, it is Absolut. The vodka maker’s latest ad redraws the map of North America to please Mexican consumers. (Hat tip - Snapped Shot and Jim Hoft).

Reconquista? What reconquista? Oh, yeah. That reconquista:

The “In An Absolut Worldâ€

Absolut

So hot on this one

another contact

Press inquiries from the US, please contact:
    Maybe, just maybe they should stick to making their Vodka better and leaving the Map drawings to others…

Additional Contact for you thoughts to absolut…

Sarah E. Bessette, Public Relations Manager
    The Absolut Spirits Company, Inc.
    401 Park Avenue South
    New York, NY 10016
    USA
    Phone, direct: 212 641 8653
    Fax: 212 641 87 03
    E-mail: sarah.bessette@absolut.com

We are discussing this incident here...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-110444-days ... asc-0.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OUTRAGEOUS!

What a stupid IDIOTIC move. So this is what Absolute thinks of Mexico- that California and a few other states were STOLEN from them!

Have YOU been drinking too much VODKA Mr. Moran?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sent an e-mail to the American Legion....they have 2 million members and are anti-illegal immigration as a national organization. I'm sure the military veterans wouldn't be too happy to see this awful ad insulting our nation, erasing it's borders and proclaiming the SW U.S. as part of Mexico.

Let's get the American Legion involved in the protest/boycott against Absolut for this idiotic ad.

I suggest the copy of the ad as it appeared in "Quien" magazine as reported by Michlle Malkin along with all the different contacts at Absolut should be sent to the American Legion Headquarters (2 million members) who support the building of a border fence, support enforcement of our laws and are against amnesty for illegal aliens. I can imagine that the majority of Veterans would be more than offended at seeing this ad...and they would be very vocal.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    I suggest the copy of the ad as it appeared in "Quien" magazine as reported by Michlle Malkin along with all the different contacts at Absolut should be sent to the American Legion Headquarters (2 million members) who support the building of a border fence, support enforcement of our laws and are against amnesty for illegal aliens. I can imagine that the majority of Veterans would be more than offended at seeing this ad...and they would be very vocal.
    Is this "Quien Magazine" sold here in the states?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't know but I'm sure it probably is available in cities like Lost Angeles, Houston, Miami, Dallas, Chicago and NY...pretty much anywhere where there are millions of Mexican nationals living in our country. I'll check it out.

Quien magazine is part of a group of Mexican magazine/media which is part of TIME-WARNER!

http://www.gee.com.mx/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast