Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"He is so feared by our people, that the minute they see the lights of any patrol cars our people begin to cry and to tremble at the fact that they may be stopped and arrested."

Probably based on their experiences in Mexico, where the corrupt police truly are something to fear.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elisa Bermudez is a massive moron. First off Sheriff Joe is enforcing the law and she shouldn't use the term Latino community. There many people of Hispanic/Latino hertiage who are proud American citizens that respect the laws of this country. Elisa is slapping the faces of people like that. I think Elisa should meet Col. Al Rodriguez of You Don't Speak For Me and she will learn a lesson not to speak for all Hispanics/Latinos. The truth is illegal immigration communties consist mostly of people from Mexico and other Spanish speaking countries. Elisa also tries to make it seem like illegals are the victims. They aren't the victims they chose to enter a country illegally and they shouldn't play the victim card when law enforcement finds them. People like Elisa who believe that personal responsibility should be evaded when it comes to breaking the law are truly destroying this country. She is condoning illegal behavior and try iingt o give excuses for law breaking.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Elisa Bermudez is a massive moron. First off Sheriff Joe is enforcing the law and she shouldn't use the term Latino community. There many people of Hispanic/Latino hertiage who are proud American citizens that respect the laws of this country. Elisa is slapping the faces of people like that. I think Elisa should meet Col. Al Rodriguez of You Don't Speak For Me and she will learn a lesson not to speak for all Hispanics/Latinos. The truth is illegal immigration communties consist mostly of people from Mexico and other Spanish speaking countries. Elisa also tries to make it seem like illegals are the victims. They aren't the victims they chose to enter a country illegally and they shouldn't play the victim card when law enforcement finds them. People like Elisa who believe that personal responsibility should be evaded when it comes to breaking the law are truly destroying this country. She is condoning illegal behavior and try iingt o give excuses for law breaking.
    It's Elias Bermudez, I believe a "he"

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    It's Elias Bermudez, I believe a "he"
    Dumb moment on my part. One of those days where I read things wrong Elias is a sissy coward so maybe he should be reffered to as she.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    " the sheriff continues to prey on the Latino community"

This is where the illegals are. DUH.

The stupidity is what gets me.
    Gosh ROFLMBO. Like anyone is going to believe that.

People are getting sick of the sob stories for people who are here illegally. YOU want a sob story look at Jamiel Shaw's family and Danielle Bologna.

Good grief and we thought Geraldo Rivera was a drama king.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOE!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

my heart once again bleeds cheery kool-ade, too bad.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    It just so happens that the majority of illegals happen to be LATINO.
    Precisely! Such a relief to see someone is serious about enforcing our immigration laws. Sheriff Joe is just enforcing the law, simple as that.
    Exactly!!! They will try anything to USE the race card!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If the majority of the illegal aliens invaders are Latino...shouldn't we begin there?!!
    The key word is ILLEGAL, NOT LATINO!!!!!
    We don't care WHO they are if they are illegal they have NO BUSINESS BEING HERE!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12