Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome SophistacedLatina.

As Americans we have the right to protect our borders from invasion
    and we have every right, as the pro-illegal groups do, to protest
    and/or monitor our borders.

Be careful listening to what these pro-Latina groups have to say.

Actually, you should pay attention to what they do not say, like
    the billions of dollars illegals cost the American taxpayers and the
    fact that they are disrespecting our laws? What would they say
    if 2 million Americans went to Mexico and demanded education
    and medical care?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

SophisticatedLatino,

You say your mother applied for citizenship "a few years ago." Hmmm ... so that has to mean your mother came here illegally and probably other members of your family.

That is what I have a beef with and will continually have a beef with is PEOPLE COMING TO MY COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    SophisticatedLatino,

You say your mother applied for citizenship "a few years ago." Hmmm ... so that has to mean your mother came here illegally and probably other members of your family.

That is what I have a beef with and will continually have a beef with is PEOPLE COMING TO MY COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!
    No, once someone COMES here illegally, they are can not simply "apply" for residency. They MUST LEAVE. If they stay too long, they can NEVER apply. I think the too long is 5 years, however, I am sure that some super researcher, like watchman will correct my statement

watchman, im not going to bad mouth you, but i could give 2cents if you have a beef with them or not. And for your information, everyone else in my family is legal, only my mom was born in mexico. As for the rest of you, like i said, its alright that you guys think that, i mean, it is your country and you have the right to want to defend it. Im just trying to look out for my people, hope you all understand.

_latina_

Quote Originally Posted by SophisticatedLatina
    watchman, im not going to bad mouth you, but i could give 2cents if you have a beef with them or not. And for your information, everyone else in my family is legal, only my mom was born in mexico. As for the rest of you, like i said, its alright that you guys think that, i mean, it is your country and you have the right to want to defend it. Im just trying to look out for my people, hope you all understand.
    You'd have to bad mouth the entire forum. Don't you "get it" that all of us have a legitimate gripe ... a BEEF with people coming to our country illegally. We're not here discussing the weather. What don't YOU understand about NOT breaking the law? We are Americans for LEGAL Immigration.

Your "people" have burdened this country to the breaking point. 77 hospital have closed because they have been bankrupted by illegals demanding free health care. We residents have to PAY. We can't waltz in and get free care. Many people in this country go without urgent and needed health care because they don't have the resources to pay for it. But it is given away to "your people" along with numerous other financial benefits they should not be entitled to. We have a personal "beef" with our government over that.

If you want to look out for your people, why don't you encourage them to enter LEGALLY, not trash the desert at the border, not ignore and break our laws, not demand free services that even native-born Americans are entitled to, not bring violence, drugs, gangs .. the list is endless but my guess is you're so concerned about "your people" that your concern does not extend past that and it is immaterial to you the burden the illegal immigration invasion is placing on America.

It does have a breaking point, you know, and ALL people will be effected. That includes illegal immigrants.

You can read about the 77 hospitals that were bankrupted taking care of your people, as you refer to them, at http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=281. Bankrupted giving away free care.

On the reverse, read how an American student was treated in Mexico when he required health care. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-956.html Quite a reverse of how your people are treated in our country. They receive free medical services and not just on an emergency basis. This student was financially blackmailed. Had he not had the resources to pay the demanded $10,000, he would have been denied the necessary surgery for a serious injury. Is there a serious contrast here?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Ignorance is Not a bliss

You know what I see here? Ignorance, all these statements and facts are nothing more than each person's personal perspective of some thing they read, heard, or may have seen on T.V.
    Hospitals don't close because it was just "Illegal ALIENS" that exhausted hospital funds. There are plenty of red neck bums out on the street that believe it or not are "American" and guess what? We, you, I are all paying for this... I can't tell you how many "American" crooks I've met over my 26 years of life. You cannot be blinded by your own hatred towards a man who will do the same job you do from another country for half as much of what you make? On the other hand why don't you ask yourself why X-president Clinton opened up the gates for outsourcing? Because of him literally thousands of people continually loose their job because jobs are being closed here and taken to the Middle East. Why don't you ask yourself why Bush is putting an end to it? America's own government is the problem, not "Illegal ALIENS".
    I can tell you my father used to work in the States when he was 16-20yrs old just to make ends meet and "Americans" that didn't work and were older than him used to kick his @$$, take his money, his clothes and shoes because they were too lazy to get jobs themselves. ( True story here! ) Now my father is a legal "American" citizen and has his own small successful business in which he has received plenty of awards for being a modeled Mexican/American citizen. He started working the bridge selling gum to people that would steal from him even then at 8 years old.
    How many "Americans" do you know like that yourselves? I can go on and on about this until the wee morning however since I think none of this will register to some people because they're too busy thinking of rebuttals while reading this, it would be a waste of time. Because no matter what statements or facts are made you're a person that can think for himself, better yet an "American" that is in a free country were one can die for there country @ 18 but can't drink. A country were you can't smoke inside of a building any more because pencil pushing mamas boy's have learned to work the system enforcing ridiculous rules like people not being able to wear there jeans below there waste because "underwear are exposed". oooooo no, I can see some one's undergarments, ahhhhhhhhhhh? Please, you call that a "Free country", look up the word freedom in a dictionary and see what it says.

It's been fun people and I usually don't comment on web sites however I made it an effort because of the recent activity theminuteman project is sneaking in. Yes, a demonstration with guns and people not wanting other people to come towards them even though these other people want to come over for a chance of a better society. Better? In whose eyes? Hope that made sense... Hey, lets put hitlers pictures and flags next to this group called the minuteman and place picture and text scrolls of jews on the Mexican border so that my history can pic them up and run towards "freedom"!!! History repeats itself and so will the ignorance!!!

At least the ignorant red-necks are here legally.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MexiCAN,

Ask your dad for a loan and invest in a spell-check. Then when you go to Expedia, you won't misspell Aztlan.

Also, read my signature and think about it.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

It's been fun people and I usually don't comment on web sites however I made it an effort because of the recent activity theminuteman project is sneaking in. Yes, a demonstration with guns and people not wanting other people to come towards them even though these other people want to come over for a chance of a better society. Better? In whose eyes? Hope that made sense... Hey, lets put hitlers pictures and flags next to this group called the minuteman and place picture and text scrolls of jews on the Mexican border so that my history can pic them up and run towards "freedom"!!! History repeats itself and so will the ignorance!!!
    I assume "SophisticatedLatina" invited you here? What is it that one has to call them "sophisticated" ... could she herself be looking down upon others of La Raza (the race). BTW, there is no one "the race." Hmmm ... I don't know anyone that refers to themselves as a "SophisticatedAmerican" .. imagine that!

Well, MexiCAN .. if it could, then Fox would be building the country economically and doing something for HIS PEOPLE rather than pushing them off on us.

Your father sounds like an honest admirable hard-working fellow. But don't you understand that not all Mexicans who come here have honor and integrity like your father?

Yes, the hospitals did go bankrupt because of giving out free care to YOUR PEOPLE. It's not just a propoganda report.

You say:

even though these other people want to come over for a chance of a better society

If they truly want to come here, they should come here LEGALLY! If you sneaked into someone's home in the middle of the night, jumped the fence and sneaked in, you'd be guilty of a crime, wouldn't you? If you were apprehended, you'd be arrested, thrown in jail and probably go to prison. Why do you sanction and approve of Mexicans sneaking across the border? Do you approve of criminal behavior? They're "breaking and entering" just as in my example of someone jumping a fence and sneaking/breaking into someone's home! The only difference we have here is a home vs. a country. Both actions constitute law-breaking and are therefore considered CRIMINAL acts!

I think the ignorance is on your part. Why don't you educate yourself before you rant away? Then you can debate from facts rather than anger and misinformation.

Your father would probably approve .. he sounds like a fine fellow who did things the right way.

All societies have their "bums" ... we don't like the American bums either ... but they were born here and we have to tolerate them somehow.

While our country has its own internal problems we attempt to deal with them at home .. here in America. It's very presumptous and ARROGANT for the leader of a neighboring nation to push off his problems on us! That would be that sly Fox.

All opinion polls show NINETY percent of Americans are OPPOSED to illegal immigration!!!!

And you seem to wish to rant about some laws such as non-smoking laws, legal drinking age ... this does not surprise me since the Mexican people as a whole seem to be a lawless group. Lawlessness breeds lawlessness. Jumping the border is BREAKING THE LAW!

Let me guess ... you believe in the Atzlan fairytale???

You said:

Hey, lets put hitlers pictures and flags next to this group called the minuteman and place picture and text scrolls of jews on the Mexican border so that my history can pic them up and run towards "freedom"!!!

You're not making much sense with that statement but are you inferring that those of us that oppose illegal immigration are nazi's. Imagine that! Well, you're wrong.

But if you want to put up pictures, we should post the picture of every Mexican who has crossed the border illegally in every post office in the United States. That's where the FBI posts the 10 most wanted criminals posters. In this case, however, we'd need a much, much bigger bulletin board to accommodate about 10 million MUGSHOTS of CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12