Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACTRESS SET OFF ILLEGAL'S 'KILLER' RAGE BY CALLING HIM 'S.O.

nypost.com

ACTRESS SET OFF ILLEGAL'S 'KILLER' RAGE BY CALLING HIM 'S.O.B.'
    By LARRY CELONA, MURRAY WEISS and DAN MANGAN

November 8, 2006

A 19-year-old construction worker flipped out, hitting and strangling indie actress Adrienne Shelly with a bed sheet because she dared to call him a "son of a bitch," police sources said yesterday.

Ecuadorian illegal immigrant Diego Pillco told cops he took that insult literally and became enraged during a confrontation with the pint-sized actress last week over noise he was making in the apartment below her Greenwich Village office, sources said.

Police also revealed that Shelly, 40, desperately tried to fight off the baby-faced worker during the attack, leaving scratch marks on his face.

"She didn't go easily," said a law-enforcement source.

Those and other details about Shelly's killing emerged as Pillco was ordered held without bail on a charge of second-degree murder. On Monday, he allegedly confessed to the shocking crime and admitted staging it to look like she had hanged herself in her bathroom.

Pillco himself was placed on suicide watch at his lawyer's request during an arraignment in Manhattan Supreme Court, where Assistant District Attorney Marit DeLozier said an autopsy determined that Shelly died "from compression to the neck."

Shelly's family and friends sat shiva yesterday in her TriBeCa apartment, where one distraught pal said, "You can't believe someone would rip her away."

A native of the city of Cuenca, Pillco arrived in the United States in the summer of 2005 after paying smugglers $12,000 to sneak him over the Mexican border, law-enforcement sources said.

Pillco eventually made his way to Brooklyn, where he moved into a basement apartment with his brother Wilson - who had arrived months earlier - at 328 Prospect Ave., where a cousin also lived.

His landlord, Louis Hernandez, hired Pillco to work as a part-time helper for his construction company, even though - by his own admission - he knew the immigrant did not have legal working papers.

Still, Pillco "demonstrated a respectful, well-mannered, decent and responsible behavior toward our client, co-workers and within our business," Hernandez said in a prepared statement. "He just seemed to be another hardworking immigrant."
    Although there were two other workers there, Shelly saw only Pillco, who was standing on a ladder.

The actress told Pillco - who speaks little English - to be quiet by putting a finger to her mouth and saying, "Shhhh," a source said.

Pillco yelled at her in Spanish to get out, descended from the ladder, picked up a hammer and pounded the floor with it before again ordering her to leave.

Pillco, who is at most an inch taller than the 5-foot-2 Shelly, then shoved her out of the apartment and closed the door. But Shelly reopened the door and slapped his face before heading back upstairs, sources said.

Pillco followed Shelly upstairs into her apartment, where she yelled at him to leave, and called him a "son of a bitch."

He responded by punching Shelly, knocking her to the ground, sources said. Law-enforcement sources said he may have hit her several times, and that she became unconscious. (continues)
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

JAK
    This is the way these people think....

I'm not giving up we can STILL WIN!

I would like to know where all the actors and actress's are to HELP IN THE FIGHT TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY. YOU can stand up for OTHER COUNTRIES...but you won't STAND UP TO SAVE AMERICA? I THINK IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND HELP SAVE OUR COUNTRY.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    JAK wrote:

I would like to know where all the actors and actress's are to HELP IN THE FIGHT TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY. YOU can stand up for OTHER COUNTRIES...but you won't STAND UP TO SAVE AMERICA? I THINK IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND HELP SAVE OUR COUNTRY.
    Excellent point! I'm sorry to hear this happened, but maybe it'll wake a few of those Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon, Peter Coyote, Alex Baldwin types up! Oops, I forgot, we're talking about an American, not an animal or Darfur citizen. My bad.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn