Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    This is to funny! It is rather irresponsible at the same time for him to say that what the minutemen are doing isnt the the right way of going about this. Well then perhaps they need TO DO THIER JOB!!!

Acidrain

don't know how he figures that ... every state has a right to defend itself against "invasion" -- there's nothing in the Constitution that says if the federal government fails to "repel invasion" they have to sit back and do nothing ... the people in the border states have the right to be "secure" in their own homes and persons -- it's guaranteed
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee
    Gonzales is a member of La Razaso we should know where he stands on the border issue.
    I know nothing of La Razaso, like I said, I'm new to this

I checked though and "La Raza" means "the race"

Gonzales said "I have this organization [La Raza] to thank for support of my nomination for attorney general"

What's this all about?

" On the 9th of March, the day before Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was to meet with her Mexican counterpart, the president announced that he was opening rehearings on the death penalties of 49 Mexican nationals convicted of murder. The grounds for the rehearings is that the 49 were not given world court rights when they were convicted – they were not given the privilege of contacting their Mexican consulate. Nor was that effort made by the U.S. government on their behalf. Therefore, the president would now give them that opportunity"

death penalties under what state? and by what authority?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12