Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ijust got off the phone with someone at the white house comment line.

he told me that he has gotten over 400 calls today ALONE
    anad he said that there are numerous operators and he does not know
    how many the others have taken

for those who called, congrats !!!

tomorrow they are reporting to prison. i personally think the phone calls need to continue till these guys are OUT

I wrote and called today, and will do so again, tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    That is very knew to me George Bush that defend our nation is broking laws?
    Bush has placed himself above the law on many ocassions through the use of his "signing statements." Essentially, he's saying Congress passed this law, but I've determined it won't apply to me. We'll see what they're about in the NAU process methinks.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Agents broke law, White House says(welcome to noborders.

Quote Originally Posted by akhope
    It looks to me like GW cares more for drug smugglers then for border patrol agents.
    I think it's more like he cares for foreigners more than Americans!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Many details are at this website:
    http://ramos-compean.blogspot.com/
    another good sight is www.agentramos.blogspot.com

it has videos, lots of lou dobbs stuff, links to videos from the rallies over the weekend. radio interviews. and other interesting stuff

Just heard on John and Ken's show kfi640am that the judge has denied a motion for the agents to stay out until their appeal. The agents have to surrender tomorrow at 2 pm.
    I'm so mad I'm shaking right now.
    What is going on in this country?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Jean wrote:

Just heard on John and Ken's show kfi640am that the judge has denied a motion for the agents to stay out until their appeal. The agents have to surrender tomorrow at 2 pm.
    I'm so mad I'm shaking right now. What is going on in this country?
    I know how you feel Jean , it is like the twilight zone.....or a bad dream that you don't get to wake up from.

Joe Loya the father in law of Ignacio "nacho" ramos said the two agents
    will be sent 1500- 2000 miles away from the el paso area and their family. the judge says its for their safety

If you want to try for a last minute miracle please go to John and Ken's website:
    http://www.johnandkenshow.com/

They talked tonight to one of the agent's father-in-law, Joe Loya (sp?). In fact, he was the one that called in with the sad news. He, too, said the agents would be sent to a prison a couple thousand miles away which really infuriated John and Ken since it would then be hard for the families to visit them. The appeal may take a few years and there will be a lot of new evidence presented but of course he couldn't talk about it.
    Dana Rohrbacher said a border agent has resigned because of this. Wonder how many more will resign? Why not? Rohrbacher also said he is ashamed of this president. And no one would call him back, not even a spokesperson, letters ignored. He said even Clinton would call him back or have someone call.
    I have been disappointed in presidents or elected officials but nothing compares to the contempt I feel today for that man.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I'm so mad I'm shaking right now.
    What is going on in this country?

m listening to an interview on KFI with nacho ramos from last friday.

he just said that his wife got an email and it turned out that the email came from a relative from the drug runners family. the FBI was notified and the agent who talked to them has never talked to them again.

He knows for a fact that the davila family is still after the two agents and ramos said that they are COWARDS because they want to target the family and not just him. YEAH these are the kind of a##holes we really want in this country. this needs to be inestigated more

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast