Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can only imagine that since I last waited tables in 2002 that things have gotten allot worse.

It was brutal going back into the kitchen where no one spoke English.
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

In Texas, it's hard to find people who can speak descent English in the fast food restaurants. They are constantly getting the order wrong.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    In Texas, it's hard to find people who can speak descent English in the fast food restaurants. They are constantly getting the order wrong.

Dixie
    Common in California too except for In-N-Out Burger who hire sharp college kids. It is the only fast food place we go to.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Food With Integrity" ?? Sounds like modern day slavery to me . None of these Illegal Alien employers seem to have a conscience nor believe in obeying our laws if they can become rich on the backs of their slaves.

I hope Chipotles goes bankrupt since the owner is morally bankrupt.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

1/4 OF ALL WORKERS???????? SUUUURRRRRE. I WOULD SAY 7/8

"Experts say restaurant owners are attracted to illegal laborers because they work hard, are loyal and will go the extra mile to hold down a job"

I would work hard TOO if I knew that I was getting away with paying no taxes! Chipotle should be ashamed of it's betrayal of LEGAL American workers!!!! Let them go bankrupt!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Its all about the greed of the owner and I refuse to eat out at most places except in an out for the same reason! I will never step foot in a wall mart or go to vegas for that matter! I refuse to support ANY busness I find that offers jobs to illegal aliens I do everything my self from work on the house to fix the cars I'm probally the last white guy to mow his own lawn in southern california but I stand my ground when it comes to this topic!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    "Experts say restaurant owners are attracted to illegal laborers because they work hard, are loyal and will go the extra mile to hold down a job"

I would work hard TOO if I knew that I was getting away with paying no taxes! Chipotle should be ashamed of it's betrayal of LEGAL American workers!!!! Let them go bankrupt!
    other facts they always leave out is that ,these illegals,although working at lower wages, still earn upwards to 700 PER CENT more then in their own countries. So there is incentive to work and not to mention they are here ILLEGALLY,so they will NOT ASK QUESTIONS or QUESTION the bosses. And they work to get money TO SEND HOME TO HAVE MORE RELATIVES COME UP THROUGH THE BORDER.

They never tell the real story or the facts
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

other facts they always leave out is that ,these illegals,although working at lower wages, still earn upwards to 700 PER CENT more then in their own countries. So there is incentive to work and not to mention they are here ILLEGALLY,so they will NOT ASK QUESTIONS or QUESTION the bosses. And they work to get money TO SEND HOME TO HAVE MORE RELATIVES COME UP THROUGH THE BORDER.

They never tell the real story or the facts

and in the meantime dropping anchor babies and getting free public services..not too shabby an arrangement for them

Chipotle to hold job fair today in Palm Desert

Deseret News
    May 4, 2011
    Palm Desert, CA

Chipotle Mexican Grill in Palm Desert will hold a job fair from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. today at the restaurant, 72-333 Highway 111.

James Suer, general manager at the restaurant, said the chain will be hiring for positions at all three of its Coachella Valley locations, in Palm Springs and La Quinta as well as Palm Desert.

Job seekers should bring their resumes, he said.

About 15 positions are open.

Information: (760) 346-1838.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2011050 ... y=nav|head

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast