Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by moptop
    Its all about the greed of the owner and I refuse to eat out at most places except in an out for the same reason! I will never step foot in a wall mart or go to vegas for that matter! I refuse to support ANY busness I find that offers jobs to illegal aliens I do everything my self from work on the house to fix the cars I'm probally the last white guy to mow his own lawn in southern california but I stand my ground when it comes to this topic!
    You have got a good idea here and, as for me I never eat out and esprcially in places that hire illegals. I will also never support any Mexican owned business no matter what it is. I've noticed also that Chinese eateries will hire Mexicans but not blacks or whites. "NO, THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER GET A DIME OF MY MONEY" I'M ALL FOR BOYCOTTING PLACES THAT HIRE ILLEGAL MEXICANS OVER AMERICANS AND LEGAL CITIZENS AND, THATS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    "Experts say restaurant owners are attracted to illegal laborers because they work hard, are loyal and will go the extra mile to hold down a job"

I would work hard TOO if I knew that I was getting away with paying no taxes! Chipotle should be ashamed of it's betrayal of LEGAL American workers!!!! Let them go bankrupt!
    other facts they always leave out is that ,these illegals,although working at lower wages, still earn upwards to 700 PER CENT more then in their own countries. So there is incentive to work and not to mention they are here ILLEGALLY,so they will NOT ASK QUESTIONS or QUESTION the bosses. And they work to get money TO SEND HOME TO HAVE MORE RELATIVES COME UP THROUGH THE BORDER.

They never tell the real story or the facts

and in the meantime dropping anchor babies and getting free public services..not too shabby an arrangement for them
    DID YOU EVER HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH THIS ONE I WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE YESTERDAY AND, I SAW A COUPLE (MEXICAN) AND THEIR SHOPPING CART WAS OVERFLOWING AS IT IS THE FIRST OF THE MONTH (FOOD STAMPS). and in my little cart I only had only thirty dollars worth of stuff and, I would be willing to bet that these folks had well over $100.00 worth of food in their cart. I sure would like to know how the government can justify giving them benefits that are not meant for them. American's are starving and these people are eating high on the hog and, I'm sick of it

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    "Experts say restaurant owners are attracted to illegal laborers because they work hard, are loyal and will go the extra mile to hold down a job"

I would work hard TOO if I knew that I was getting away with paying no taxes! Chipotle should be ashamed of it's betrayal of LEGAL American workers!!!! Let them go bankrupt!
    other facts they always leave out is that ,these illegals,although working at lower wages, still earn upwards to 700 PER CENT more then in their own countries. So there is incentive to work and not to mention they are here ILLEGALLY,so they will NOT ASK QUESTIONS or QUESTION the bosses. And they work to get money TO SEND HOME TO HAVE MORE RELATIVES COME UP THROUGH THE BORDER.

They never tell the real story or the facts
    unit, the truth of the matter is, until the government cracks down hard on businesses that hire illegals while thumbing their noses at the law, we will continue to see illegals pouring in!! My hope is that they come down HARD on Chipotle and they are forced to do the right thing...hire American citizens.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Word must be getting around in Lexington Ky.my wife went to Chipotle and she said there where no hispanics working there now usually there are 8 to 10 working there.Keep it up run them out.

Chipotle

TIME to go HOME!!!!!!! But those burritos are so good! Maybe cuz they make em how mom use to make...

Ditto! American citizens have to pay taxes, while these invading criminals pay no taxes and thus, are able to work at minimum wage. Throw in a couple anchor babies and a “husbandâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard sgbolton99
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

working4change
    Related Thread Here

Fired Chipotle Workers To March in Protest This Evening

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-237106.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123