Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ahearn: Raiding libraries in Alamance

Ahearn: Raiding libraries in Alamance

http://www.news-record.com/content/2008 ... n_alamance

By Lorraine Ahearn
    Staff Writer
    Sunday, August 3
    updated 7:12 am

We can all sleep tonight, thanks to the diligence of Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson.

That’s because even as we speak, 23-year-old Marxavi Angel Martinez is locked up in a Charlotte holding cell, to be arraigned Monday on charges of aggravated identity theft.

This came after immigration agents, accompanied by a federally sworn Alamance deputy, acted on a tip Sheriff Johnson said he got from a confidential “reliableâ€
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

We can all sleep tonight, thanks to the diligence of Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson.

And I don’t know about you, but I’m going to sleep much better tonight.

Contact Lorraine Ahearn at 373-7334 or lorraine.ahearn@news-record.com
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++

The arrogant flippant tone of this article just didn't work for me... Can I send her the article of those two kindly elderly woman who took in lodgers but then used their identity to get benefits and money?

A crime is a crime. It doesn't matter if a librarian or a cursing dock side sailor robbed a bank lets say -crime still committed.

What a lazy gimmicky writer Ahearn is. Get her nose out of the air. Who gave her license to say some crime is not as bad as others and that it depends who does the crime, yada yada.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If there are gang members walking the streets, go get them too! :P
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

The only one unscathed so far is Martinez’s son, Wyatt, who at 16 months is hidden away somewhere, according to friends, with the good luck of being born a U.S. citizen.

So...this wonderful and loving person is going to abandon her son and go back to Mexico w/o him

Such family values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would NEVER have left my kids behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One more illegal off the street or outa the library. Her story makes no difference.
    And no, I won't sleep good until they're all gone and we have our country back.

I say now that you have her go look for her illegal parents that brought her here, they shouldn't be to hard to find.

And how about looking for the person she stole the idenity from and find out how much damage she has done to this American citizens life! I'd like to hear that part of the story please.

For every stolen Idenity there is an American victim!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“Here’s somebody who worked hard, paid her taxes, put money into Social Security. Is this the United States of America?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]That’s because even as we speak, 23-year-old Marxavi Angel Martinez is locked up in a Charlotte holding cell, to be arraigned Monday on charges of aggravated identity theft.

This came after immigration agents, accompanied by a federally sworn Alamance deputy, acted on a tip Sheriff Johnson said he got from a confidential “reliableâ€
    "

At the circulation desk, a clerk meanwhile struggled to communicate with a Spanish-speaking family. In a library branch that has a Spanish section, and keeps People en Espanol right next to the New York Review of Books, helping the Hispanic clientele was one of the bilingual Martinez’s duties.
    But thanks to Sheriff Johnson, Alamance County is safe from the shy, 5-foot-2 former cheerleader, plus the high school sweetheart she married, her sister and parents, all of whom face deportation.
    Who cares if illegal invaders no longer have a spanish speaking clerk in that library! This is America and we speak English, especially in tax payer funded public libraries! Looks like her entire family is nothing but illegal invaders.

These are the stories that get my blood boiling! We have illegal invaders stealing identities / jobs from Americans, while some traitor who calls herself a journalist has the gumption to condemn the police for doing their job! Actually, come to think of it, I will sleep a little better tonight knowing this illegal invader will soon be going back to mexico!

Good riddance!!!

One down, millions more to go.

And BTW, she worked for the Alamance County Public Library. County employees have pretty good benefits (health insurance, etc...) So, WHY was she going to the health dept. for pre-natal care and not a private OB-GYN? Could it POSSIBLY be that she didn't want to PAY her deductible and co-pay for pre-natal and delivery care? Well baby care after the birth? Could she POSSIBLY have been one of the "alias note" people discussed in the article? If she had given the health dept. a fake name in order to get the free med. care, she could have asked the perfectly willing HD employees for a note with an "alias", her REAL name, to give to her boss.

Either way, YES I will sleep better tonight knowing THIS illegal alien is behind bars for breaking the law.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast