Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email to Lorraine Ahearn:

Ms. Ahearn:

Actually I sleep much better at night knowing our officials are finally starting to enforce our immigration laws. Identity theft is a felony. Illegal aliens know they are breaking the law when they enter this country without visas and they know they’re further breaking the law by committing fraud. I don’t see any of you bleeding hearts out crying for the American felons in our prisons when they’re separated from their families. It’s a given that they’ve broken the law and have to pay the price. We accept that and demand it. Why is it you think illegal aliens should be given special treatment? Why the double standard?

You people never have a legal leg to stand on so you try desperately to pull at heartstrings. The problem is there are AMERICAN victims of illegal immigration that you ignore. They have sad stories too, but they have not broken the law. They are trying to live life in their own land. They have been victimized by people who have no business being here in the first place. You might try considering them sometime. It would be a very American thing to do. It’s also the right thing to do.

cvangel ~ I love your letter!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12