Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC "Kidyubyub" glad to have you join us.

I think he made a smart decision and kept in mind the importance of the show for all the families looking forward to it. The bad guy here is the invader who want to shut us up in out own country!

---------------------- RED ALERT " NOW" ------------------------
    HELP STOP "BUSH'S VETO" "STOP" MEXICO'S TRUCKS!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 552#472552
    ORANGE ALERTS:
    [b]STOP... REAL ID (NOW) ISSUED IN NC, CT @ OK ( they don't need to track citizens)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    Support.. HR1940 STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO ALICPAC "WE MUST STAY IN THE FIGHT"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.phpname=Fo ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well I think this post did alot of good for the Minutemen and Ray Herrera. I didn't know who he was till now and I for one support him wholeheartedly! Now that silly Randy from the airshow, that's another story....if you read the comments the article has gotten, looks like alot of people won't be attending because of this nonsense.
    Anyone live near the area of the airshow?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

I also nothing questionable about Ray's response.

What I saw was a man gracious enough to respect the decision made by others, for the sake of the right of the general public to enjoy themselves at a family oriented event without it being ruined by illegal alienswho would disrupt it. I also saw a man who cares for his fellow citizens enough to put them before his activism.

Too bad the same can't be said for the pro-illegal "movement" who don't possess such a high character and are now only left with pathetic attempts at trying to silence those they know are right and have the law on their side in this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I Do Not Agree!

I see you all have a different opinion than I do but I still have to say I do not see Ray Herrera decision as being the right one.The booth was planned and it should not have been canceled for any reason much less for a Hesperia activist .Every nation that is going the PC road is slowly being eliminated but that is their choice.Stay and fight or give up. Also I support the MM for it was a wonderful idea they had and are brave men and women. I surely would have loved to meet Tom Tancredo and the MM when they had that cookout near the border .
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Ray Herrera is a wise man and did the right thing .

I just read some of the comments at the article site,there are FIVE pages and most people are outraged.

Some of the vendors have canceled and want their money back.

Linda Kienle posted and let everyone know the MinuteMen will be there talking to people they just won't have a both.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Glad to be here!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC "Kidyubyub" glad to have you join us.

Thanks S! I am glad to be here... I have read the posts for many months, but (sad to say) after reading this local story, I became enraged and had to join!

Its ME!

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Ray Herera is a wise man and did the right thing .

I just read some of the comments at the article site,there are FIVE pages and most people are outraged.

Linda Kienle posted and let everyone know the MinuteMen will be there talking to people they just won't have a both.
    Hey USPatriot, I am listed as Eric S on those comments. I hope I didn't sound like a dope! I try to be clear and concise, but sometimes the message doesn't come off as I would like!

Re: Its ME!

Quote Originally Posted by kidyubyub

Hey USPatriot, I am listed as Eric S on those comments. I hope I didn't sound like a dope! I try to be clear and concise, but sometimes the message doesn't come off as I would like!
    Hi Ray S. & welcome to ALIPAC.

Yes I saw your post and it looked fine to me.It will be interesting to see what happens at the air show .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: Its ME!

Quote Originally Posted by kidyubyub

Hi Ray S. & welcome to ALIPAC.

Yes I saw your post and it looked fine to me.It will be interesting to see what happens at the air show .

Although I love the air show, I really hope it becomes a non-event. Perhaps "they" will get the message loud and clear!

Well, if this is all it takes for this NOOB with 6 posts to not support the MMP. I say good residence. We don't need you!

This NOOB is most likely from the opposition, just trying to stir something up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12