Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GO MAMIE!!

Let us know if we can help you in anyway!!

Mamie, did you see the post about the Harvard Study?

It was on Lou Dobbs, May 6, 2005. It is called the Borjas Study. He is the Economics Professor at Harvard University whose study shows that excess immigration, including legal and illegal, has cost American Workers over $200 Billion a year. Of that his study attributed $50 Billion a year or about 25% to illegal immigration.

You might be able to get a copy of that study and find some good points about wages and salaries for your meeting with the Governor.

GOOD LUCK!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't get Lou Dobbs -- all I have is a cable antenna. but I did see this:

“Payments to Help Hospitals Care for Illegal Immigrants – Government Creates $1 Billion Program.�

that must be nice! I no longer have insurance and I'm not old enough for medicare or medicaid, if I had an emergency that required hospitalization, they would take my home and property for payment!

I don't know if I will get an appointment but I did try!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

MAMIE...hint...find out through "sweet talk" or spies when the Governor is "in". Show up and wait in the lobby....visit with all who come in a loud voice about this awful mess called illegal immigration....they may let you IN to get you OUT!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MAMIE!! Do you Bake? Take cookies. That's how Martha got her K-Mart deal...

If you don't bake, ask a friend, or pick up some at the store....food works well in these situations!! Also, take a couple of friends with you. Make a big commotion in the "waiting room". In fact, just take over the "waiting room".

Are you angry yet?

Are you angry yet?
    Will you be after the next "911"?
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

GOOD ONE Occutegirl!!

How about it everybody?

Are you angry yet??

To quote a line from an old movie:

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore"!!

"A Nation Without Border Is Not A Nation." Ronald Reagan.

How about it GOP??? Are you angry yet??? I'm GOP. I'm Angry. Why aren't you?? In the dark? In the "stupid corner"??

Well....Wake Up!!

The Wake Up Alarm goes off on Tuesday. If CAFTA passes, we know we've lost our Courts, our White House and our Congress. All that's left are the PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. 250,000,000 STRONG!!

This is Legal's husband. Remember that patriot of yesteryear, you know, the one that was quoted in saying "We have not yet begun to fight".? Now do you remember? If we go down with our disappearing constitutional rights, it should be that we didn't go quietly into the night!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal's Husband...I'd rather be dead than let these Traitors have their way with our country!!

DARN STRAIGHT!!

We've Only Begun to Fight!!

Like I said...for me....the deadline for our War of Words is CAFTA. Either it goes down, or we hit the streets!!

We may still have to hit the streets, but we'll give our Congress the chance to do their jobs. Defeating CAFTA would be a good action demonstrating we may have still have at least one branch of our government with us. If they pass CAFTA, then we know we are all alone without a "court" without a "white house" and without a "congress".

That just leaves US to run the country....manually!! That's what happens when the machine no longer has a motor in working operable condition. You got to hand crank it!!

Re: Al-Jazeera to look at open U.S. border

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    HOMELAND INSECURITY
    Al-Jazeera to look at open U.S. border
    Arab news network interested in lack of security
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: June 25, 2005
    1:00 a.m. Eastern
    © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Al-Jazeera has contacted Minuteman Civil Defense Corps leader Chris Simcox to try to arrange interviews. Simcox, who rejected the request for cooperation with the TV network, says al-Jazeera, seen by millions throughout the Arab world and elsewhere, is producing an hour-long documentary news special on lack of security at the U.S. southern border.

Al-Jazeera reporter Naisser Hssaini mentioned the increase in apprehensions of illegal aliens known as OTMs – other than Mexicans. These foreigners increasingly include Arabs, Muslims and others from the Middle East. The reporter also mentioned his familiarity with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement police of catching and releasing OTMS – particularly those not specifically known to be on any terrorist watch list.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=44987

Actually I may have been the catalyst for all this happening. For those that don’t know me to well, my name is Michael one of several spokesmen chosen by Chris Simcox to speak on his behalf at functions or special event here in California and most recently at the big Tennessee Rally early this month. Here in my neck of the woods of Northern Cal. we’ve been dealing with what appears to be an Al Queda link with the arrest of several Pakistanis.

On June 16th CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) held a news conference at the federal building in downtown Sacramento. Part of my duties with the MinutemanHQ is to keep media outlets and interested organizations here in Nor Cal updated with information on the progress of the Minuteman Project. One of these media outlets is my bi- monthly radio talk show with Mark Williams at KFBK 1530 news talk. He notified me about the news conference since we have in the past touched on the growing apprehending of OTM’s including Muslims on the border.

Since I hold a Tombstone Tumbleweed correspondence badge I went to the press conference. Needless to say it wasn’t much of a press conference. They spouted the usual rhetoric while members of other groups including pro Mexican Migrants and of course the ACLU stood behind them. Mark Williams asked the first question and asked “Why no one from CAIR as taken my offer to hold a rally with local Muslims against terrorism in their name?� Mark did not get more than 10 seconds into his question when the main CAIR spokesman interrupted Mark with “We don’t talk to bigots or racist� Mark continued with his question over the rambling of the CAIR spokesman with continued racist allegations.

When that exchange was over a few other reporters threw in some soft ball questions, then it was my turn. I introduced my self and title and asked, “Can you gave me a reference source as to what prominent Muslim leader here in the America, abroad or with in your organization that publicly condemns Terrorism in your name?� He looked at me and at my badge and did not actually answer the question but referred to their website. At that point he declared the press conference over and thanked everyone for coming.

As the press conference ended, people traded salutations with the leaders and I stepped up to ask another question in relationship to “How their organization feels or have any comments in regards to an increase in number of OTM Muslims trying to cross our southern border? He looked at me with contempt and fell to the usual “Your Racist!� comment. As I walked away to talk to Mark Williams I was fallowed by the CAIR spokesman, he was trying to take pictures of me; Hey being on the border in Arizona and having the Mexican and their ACLU stools following me around taking pictures was not big deal. But I stopped and turned to him and asked “Aren’t you right now doing exactly what you are accusing the FBI of doing; being followed around and having pictures being taken of you? All you have to do is ask me for a picture and I’ll say no problem� He took the picture and asked if I were a Minuteman, I replied yes, and gave him my card with my name, email address and the MinutemanHQ info.

Since them I’ve received hate mail sprinkled with invitations to discuss over tea or coffee my questions. All of them I simply referred to contact Chris Simcox since he’s the head of the organizations. Subsequently what came out of this and the talk show that followed that Mark and I did that night is, Mark did get his Muslim march and rally; check this link out http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1427873/posts (I posted under Allons), and it seems all of a sudden Alajazeera is no interested in exploring the OTM issue concerning Muslims and I’m still receiving e-mails from Muslims asking to meet, which I just keep forwarding to Chris Simcox…Stay tuned!
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast