Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    i guess he was just doing a job that "americans don't want to do "

"YEA, LIKE ENFORCING THE LAW" AND THIS IS DEFINATELY A JOB THAT OBAMA DON'T WANT TO DO
    Obama doesn't want to do anything but go on vacation and go golfing. He is worthless!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Another illegal alien caught working as a police officer

April 23rd, 2011 7:38 am ET

Dave Gibson
    Immigration Reform Examiner

On Thursday, Officer Rafael Espinoza of the Anchorage Police Department was arrested and fired from his job when it was discovered that the man known as Officer Espinoza is actually a Mexican national, Rafael Mora-Lopez, 47.

Karen Loeffler, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Alaska told reporters that the man’s true identity was discovered when Mora-Lopez tried to renew his passport.

Loeffler said: “We discovered that there were two people using all of the same identifiers.â€

In 2007, Mexican national, Oscar Ayala-Cornejo was deported after it was discovered that he had assumed the identity of his dead cousin, a U.S. citizen and became a police officer in Milwaukee, WI.
    This is the one I was thinking of that had happened before ,thanks james

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    In 2007, Mexican national, Oscar Ayala-Cornejo was deported after it was discovered that he had assumed the identity of his dead cousin, a U.S. citizen and became a police officer in Milwaukee, WI.
    This is the one I was thinking of that had happened before ,thanks james
    here is the story, Unite, Posted June 1, 2007

Milwaukee:Illegal working a Police Officer after Stealing ID
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-66219-darryl.html%20morin

I see on that post we had a troll (xxsirvtecxx)
    making excuses for someone breaking the law (and they are officers of the law?)......the thing is , you never really know who they are. they could be someone from LaRaza or other illegal alien support groups

The unfortunate and ugly truth of identity theft to a victim can be this:

If this illegal alien was using the social security of someone retired and this imposter was killed in the line of duty, the following will occur: SS is notified of his death. SS sends their measley $225.00 check one time to the widow or family of the thief and then..... all benefits stop being issued to that number ! !.

This unexpected loss of monthly income can be devastating to a senior citizen living on next to nothing. Can it be corrected....yes it can, but not without a lot of grief to the financially injured party.

Banned

Banned
    Alaska cop in stolen ID case worked as bus driver
    RACHEL D'ORO

Associated Press

A police officer in Alaska accused of being an illegal immigrant using a stolen identity previously worked as a bus driver and had an excellent driving record.

The driver known as Rafael Espinoza left his job as an Anchorage city bus driver in 2005 to become a police officer in the same city.

Authorities say the officer's real name is Rafael Mora-Lopez, a discovery they say they made after he applied for a passport renewal and so did the real Rafael Espinoza. That man has dual citizenship and lives outside of the U.S.

Mora-Lopez was arrested last week and is charged with federal passport fraud. He is out on bail and has declined to comment.

Anchorage's public transportation director Lance Wilber says he passed a criminal background check.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/04/28/28 ... z1KpzAUEux

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    Thats good ladystclaire. We have to hire illegals to enforce our laws.
    :P "THAT IS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING" MY MEANING IS THAT OBAMA AND OTHERS ARE ALWAYS SAYING THAT ILLEGALS ARE HERE DOING THE WORK THAT AMERICANS DON'T WANT TO DO. AND I IN TURN AM SAYING THE SAME OF HIM SINCE HE DOESN'T WANT TO ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS THAT ARE ALREADY ON THE BOOKS. :P :P

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I was agreeing with you LadyStClaire.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast