Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    i guess he was just doing a job that "americans don't want to do "

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Police and federal prosecutors said he doesn't have a criminal record.

"We have no evidence that this individual had at the time been anything other than a good police officer," Karen Loeffler, U.S. Attorney in Alaska said.
    Well, that makes it all okay.
    He passed a polygraph? Lying is a cultural thing with Mexicans. I noticed that seriously the whole time I lived in AZ. I would have never said that had I not experienced it repeatedly while living there. This American stuff is easy for most immigrants because they know how naive and trusting the average US citizen is.

Did anyone notice that this guy has been in the country since the late 80's? He had about four other amnesties to be a part of after the 1986 amnesty.

If our Country immigration laws could be enforced in a lawful manner, this Country would not have the unsafe troubles that we all are living with currently and there would not be as much fraud or criminal actions performed by illegal aliens, because they would be watched more closely for criminal activities. President Obama must take the leashes off of law enforcement officers and allow them to assist ICE with elimination of undocumented aliens’ crime waves. Laws are blocked against undocumented aliens is the reason for increased crime and fraud. Illegal aliens are telling people the police cannot do anything to them, because they have rights and are protected!!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

This is embarrassing for the whole country and not only for Alaska. it states that he has no criminal record, well he does now and the judge needs to throw the book at this "ILLEGAL CRIMINAL". these people really get away with a lot while being in the country Illegally. and its always oh, they just want to make a better life for themselves and their family. well, I'm sick of this bs that they are spewing around trying to get others to feel sorry for them. just look at him in that photo standing there looking as if he has done nothing. there is no telling how many more of these poor little illegals have done the same thing and gotten away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    i guess he was just doing a job that "americans don't want to do "

"YEA, LIKE ENFORCING THE LAW" AND THIS IS DEFINATELY A JOB THAT OBAMA DON'T WANT TO DO

What happens to all the tickets he wrote, and the cases he worked on that led to arrests, trials and jail time for people convicted of crimes?

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    He was an illegal alien and stole another man's identity, so it doesn't matter how hard working or respected he was.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    What happens to all the tickets he wrote, and the cases he worked on that led to arrests, trials and jail time for people convicted of crimes?

I have been thinking about this since the story broke. I am willing to bet there are MANY defense attorneys chomping at the bit as we speak. I see many lawsuits and appeals coming out of this.

Police departments across the country better start checking ALL employed at their departments before serious criminals are let loose on the basis the officer (illegal) did not have authority to make an arrest or to testify against a defendant.

This is going to get ugly and I fear that the sanctuary cities in this country could have illegals working at their police stations as we speak.

What a nightmare for our country.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    All of those crime cases may have to be retried, because Mora Lopez was employed with the P.D. since 2005, working under a fraud identity. Moreover, there may also be lawsuits filed, since Lopez are not a legal citizens of the U.S...Lawsuits will be based on an undocumented alien jailing and incarcerating without legal rights to perform such actions in the United States. Attorneys of the accused offenders arrested by Lopez will definitely get right on this case.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Thats good ladystclaire. We have to hire illegals to enforce our laws.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast