Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watch Out Now

With Gonzalez resigning the focus now comes off of Senor Bush/Gonzalez. We need to be vigilant. Chertoff is even more un-Constitutional than Hombre Gonzalez. Look for the regime to try and slip scamnesty through in some sort of Homeland Security/National Security program. We need to contact all of our senators and put the pressure on them to reject Diablo Chertoff.

The CBS news tonight named possible

AG replacements and Chertoff was NOT

one of them.

Orrin Hatch is one of the possible AG.

I know...now your wishing Chertoff had been named AG
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    The CBS news tonight named possible

AG replacements and Chertoff was NOT

one of them.

Orrin Hatch is one of the possible AG.

I know...now your wishing Chertoff had been named AG
    I've already contacted my elected reps and asked them to chose the nxt AG. Congress should deny Jorge Boosh the selection on another "bum".

We need an independent, knowlegable, experienced AG that can hit the ground running. Someone other than a Boosh buddy.

When Gonzales was put in there, I got the impression that he was chosen, like Rice was chosen, because the Republicans could scream RACIST if they weren't approved. Gonzales was a member of La Raza, the hispanic equivalent of the KKK. We don't need any more like that in power.

But it still worries me a lot to know that all the rats are abandoning the sinking ship we are all aboard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

How do fired attorneys link to Gonzales' persecutors?

Regardless of what we think of Atty. Gen. Gonzales, his job performance, and his connection to La Raza . . .

Gonzales was driven out of office by Democrat senators enraged about the firing of seven lawyers - their RINO moles, perhaps - who were judged insufficiently loyal to the Bush administration. Keep that in focus.

• He was not run out of town because he did not aggressively prosecute illegal aliens and their employers.

He was not run out of town because he did not overreach into the military prison at Gitmo.

He was not run out of town because he did not meddle with military justice concerning the abuse of prisoners at Abu Ghraib.

He wasn't even run out of town because of wiretapping telephone calls with suspected terrorists overseas.

The pot boiled over only when the Bush administration terminated seven attorneys employed at the pleasure of the President.

"I don't think he would have ever had to resign until they were able to hang the U.S. attorneys' firings around his neck." - Fired Arkansas U.S. Attorney Bud Cummins.

I am very suspicious of an apparent connection between the fired White House attorneys and Gonzales' persecutors. The Democrat senators who have been tarring and feathering the (Republican) Attorney General have been inappropriately incensed about the attorneys being fired. I can't say that the punishment doesn't fit the crime, because it was no crime to dismiss - for whatever reason - attorneys retained as counsel AT WILL by the Bush administration. But there is way too much flame for the fuel in this conflagration.

The only scandal here is that we have advocates for evil in the Senate - appeasers of Islamist terrorists and the minions of abortion, gambling, corruption, and the ACLU - forcing out of office the chief U.S. prosecutor for justice.

Now, those same advocates for evil will cull through the candidates for Attorney General whom the administration will submit for Senate approval. Lord, have mercy upon us.

It is my hope that whomever President Bush selects as the next attorney general, he or she is not subjected to the same poisonous partisanship that we've sadly grown accustomed to over the past eight months." - Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Then I guess the President had better be a whole lot more careful when he selects the next AG than he was when he selected the last two.

I think it is a shame that Gonzales abandoned his friend this late in the game after he's been under the gun for so long now. It makes me wonder just exactly what they are trying to hide.

While I sort of feel sorry for the guy under constant public scrutiny, I can't say it surprises me that if either party can dig up one ounce of dirt and make a mountain out of it that it will be done. The republicans are just as guilty of this as the democrats are and it has been going on, to the great detriment of the governing of this country, for way too many years now.

When do you suppose either of the major parties is going to grow up and stop this sort of backstabbing, mud slinging nonsense???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12