Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Action Alert at: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125429.html

Please join in!

Calling and faxing.

Please help out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need everyone on this NOW!!!

"RED ALERT" "TAKE ACTION NOW ALIPACER'S"
    Senator Menendez is holding up e-verifiy......
    Instructions and contact information
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125429.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just got back in from saying goodbye to out-of-state family. Whew glad their gone. I think they may get some more things started in TN for us. At first they looked at me like I had lobsters coming out of my ears. Then I told them some facts, they watched Glenn Beck last night and their eyes opened.

When they left they said,"keep us updated and we'll get things going in TN." WOW I was surprised and excited.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The aide of House Minority Leader John Boehner just told me that he thinks a Discharge Petition is being started to bring E-Verify out of committee to a vote. He said Boehner strongly supports the program.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid: (202) 224-2158
    Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell: (202) 224-3135
    House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi: (202) 225-0100
    House Minority Leader John Boehner: (2-2) 225-4000

If they are not willing to enforce any laws now they sure as hell won't do it after another amnesty!! Tell them we want the bill out there for a vote and NOV is not far off
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    The aide of House Minority Leader John Boehner just told me that he thinks the Democratic leadership is trying to hold the E-Verify legislation in committee until it expires, and that he thinks a Discharge Petition has been started to bring it to a vote. He said Sen. Boehner strongly supports E-Verify, and thanked me very much for calling in support.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid: (202) 224-2158
    Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell: (202) 224-3135
    House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi: (202) 225-0100
    House Minority Leader John Boehner: (2-2) 225-4000
    What does he mean HE THINKS. IT's been there for weeks. Geez doesn't that guy know what's going on as a minority leader?

I have sent faxes through NumbersUSA, and will make calls today. These elected officials with a 9% approval rating have been hammering U.S. citizens in a bad way from every angle, it's time to repay them the favor.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

We have won this round folks! Thank you to all that helped on the phones yesterday. Here are the details.

Congratulations: Plan to gut E-Very Thwarted in DC!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125558.html

W

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The V****V SEN. MENENDEZ needs to self deport

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast