Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Rose by any other name.. is still a rose! Amnesty is amnesty is amnesty!

The Dems (and I include Specter in this category) are frantic to get amnesty passed before the Feb. primary. We thought it would just go away until AFTER the '08 elections but I smell a rat! They just might pass this travesty in the dead of night..without any debate! They just want to silence us once and for all! They know that talk radio and the blogs are over-powering them and they have to shut us up before it's too late (for them)!

They will be home for the month of August and we MUST bombard them again!!! This may be our last hurrah!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    A Rose by any other name.. is still a rose! Amnesty is amnesty is amnesty!

The Dems (and I include Specter in this category) are frantic to get amnesty passed before the Feb. primary. We thought it would just go away until AFTER the '08 elections but I smell a rat! They just might pass this travesty in the dead of night..without any debate! They just want to silence us once and for all! They know that talk radio and the blogs are over-powering them and they have to shut us up before it's too late (for them)!

They will be home for the month of August and we MUST bombard them again!!! This may be our last hurrah!
    Lets smash there fax machines and mail servers with letters against any and all amnesty!!!! Let's make there staffers quit over the volume of calls, faxes, and emails!!! Next step is to march onto Washington and our State Capitals! I'd go to Albany but I can get to Washington in the same time... I can always protest at there local offices around here too...
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

MW
    AmericanMe wrote:

The Dems (and I include Specter in this category) are frantic to get amnesty passed before the Feb. primary.
    Specter does fall in with the majority of Democrats on the illegal immigrant issue. Here's the evidence to support my claim:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=682

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Border, I was born and raised in New York, up near Lake Placid. My family still lives there so I kind of keep track of what's going on around there. It's really surprising how little those people are paying attention to this illegal alien problem. They either don't want to talk about it or they don't know about it. Do you have a different view you can share with me?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell him we want our laws enforced and deporting is the port of enforcing the laws, we want our towns back, no more rewards to criminals.
    What a jerk this spector is! We need to start faxing and calling all our friends in the senate and tell them NO to spectors bill, maybe we can keep it from coming to the floor altogether!!

-----------"ALIPAC SUMMER FUND RAISER"-----------
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Tell him we want our laws enforced and deporting is the port of enforcing the laws, we want our towns back, no more rewards to criminals.
    What a jerk this spector is! We need to start faxing and calling all our friends in the senate and tell them NO to spectors bill, maybe we can keep it from coming to the floor altogether!!
    Yes, SOSAD we need to JUST SAY NO and say it loudly and over and over until they listen!!!!! WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Border, I was born and raised in New York, up near Lake Placid. My family still lives there so I kind of keep track of what's going on around there. It's really surprising how little those people are paying attention to this illegal alien problem. They either don't want to talk about it or they don't know about it. Do you have a different view you can share with me?
    Most Long Islanders in my view are blind and don't see a problem with them around... The older generations are mixed about the problems and the middle class too.. People here are lazy and would rather have cheap labor to mow there lawn, paint there house, re-brick there patio, you get the picture! But don't get me wrong there are 2 anti-illegal immigration groups here in Suffolk County (Minuteman Chapter and Suffolk County Coalition for Legal Immigration) Remember there are a lot of rich elitists here on the Island and they get what they want all the time and taking away the illegals will cut into there profits... They want to build a hiring hall in South Hampton!!! Sure its not the "rich Hamptons" but its close enough so the rich can pick up an illegal alien to do his work!!!

There are a lot of Long Islanders beginning to wake up but its still not enough!!! Most of them are more involved with walking around the mall talking on there cell phones.

Some stories about the hiring hall...
    http://www.indyeastend.com/1editorialbo ... en.subpub=
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/03122007/ne ... _algar.htm
    http://www.easthamptonstar.com/dnn/Arch ... fault.aspx
    -Ron Paul

I've seen the news reports about North Hampton. I hope the people there are fighting it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I've seen the news reports about North Hampton. I hope the people there are fighting it.
    Well South Hampton is majority middle class. People have small homes and bungalow's, but is close to the huge mansions and estates! I been out to South Hampton this summer with my girl friend as her grandma has a house there in South Hampton and there are illegals working in the small delis and shops that want to make as much money as they can!!! Prices are about 20% higher then they rest of the Island because its largely tourists that come out there... But yea hotels, farms, small shops and restaurants all look for cheap labor and discourage younger workers because of the lousy pay! It BS and it needs to stop!!!
    -Ron Paul

Moving to News Section
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast