Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went and copied the email address and posted through Netscape E-mail as with Outlook Express I have always gotten some sort of STMP error, whatever that means.
    Let's see if they waste ink or bites on my comment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    ACTION ALERT! PLEASE JOIN IN!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-844030.html#844030

MW
    But the overall effect is that ICE does not prevent crimes," Lucier told the Indy.

ICE is a federal law enforcement agency. As a law enforcement agency they most certainly help to prevent future crimes!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yea, Lucier says that someone asking him to empathize with the victims of illegal alien crimes and their families is approaching the boundaries of Hate Speech.

Isn't it interesting that Lucier gets to decide what Hate Speech is and it just happens to be in defense of his own political ass.

I never said anything remotely resembling "Vigilante actions" and I have the video of the whole event unedited to prove it.

These flakes are maligning me in a terrible way by claiming my instructions to the group were to take vigilante action which implies violent and lawless actions.

I just told the crowd that if the Commissioners did not reverse their vote, that citizen activists would have to determine status on some offenders and locate the families of the victims and ask them to speak out.

How can anyone.... I mean how much HATE does it take in someone's heart and mind to turn asking illegal alien crime victim's families to speak out politically as "vigilante actions" ????

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    How can anyone.... I mean how much HATE does it take in someone's heart and mind to turn asking illegal alien crime victim's families to speak out politically as "vigilante actions" ???? W
    William, I'd guess this chairman of the Chatham County Board of Commissioners is profiting one way or another from the presence of illegal aliens. Remember that greed corrupts moral character.

I sure looks like George Lucier, chairman of the Chatham County Board of Commissioners went running to Indy Week, that or he embraced their crazy talk when they called him for an interview.

The resolution was announced in a public agenda and, as is standard protocol, citizens were not asked to vote on it, because it is not legally binding.
    Then why do it at all? Also, Citizens don't vote on County resolutions. What's this reporter talking about?

Dixie

Oh please.....I have been coming to this site regulary for two years now. I have never read any post on this site that suggests to the members that they should engage in "vigilante" actions. This is ridiculous. And is locating the families of the victims vigilante? Vigilante action is when people take the law into their own hands. How is asking the families of the victims of illegal aliens a vigilante act? This person needs a dictionary. In fact they could also use a spanish-english dictionary because La Raza=The Race, not The People.

From the Webster's New World Spanish Dictionary;
    La, the
    raza, race
    I had a Mexican friend tell me fourty years ago that the term La Raza meant the Mexican race so I ain't buying this loose translation.
    It does not translate to "the people" that would be "el gente" which would still bring up the question as to what people are being refered to?
    Perhaps they wouldn't have this problem with people understanding their name if they used english, this is after all America and we speak english here.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    From the Webster's New World Spanish Dictionary;
    La, the
    raza, race
    I had a Mexican friend tell me fourty years ago that the term La Raza meant the Mexican race so I ain't buying this loose translation.
    It does not translate to "the people" that would be "el gente" which would still bring up the question as to what people are being refered to?
    Perhaps they wouldn't have this problem with people understanding their name if they used english, this is after all America and we speak english here.
    Thats right. I just went and looked up "the people" just to give two more sources for verification.

According to both google translater and yahoo babel fish translater:

The People=El Gente

The Race=La Raza.

You will never find a dictionary that will tell you that la raza means the people because it does not...simple

Ms. Sorg:

Your reporter, Matt SaldaƱa, has made a false accusation in his article that I "suggested the crowd may need to resort to vigilante action if the board doesn't reverse its opinion." during my speech in Chatham County on January 27.

This is blatantly false, defamatory, and outlandish.

I have videos of the entire meeting to prove my innocence of these false allegations made by Saldana and Indy Weekly.

Here's the evidence.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq16_qgV ... annel_page
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vp3cCAcyyU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EPocaL2d5U

I suggest that you and Mr. Saldana look up the official definitions of the word vigilante. You are quite aware of what that means I have never suggested anyone take vigilante actions in my life!

It is a shame that Saldana is willing to lie to your readers in this way in an effort to convince them I advocated that Americans should break the law and engage in violence and summary judgment over others when that was never said.

If you will remove that statement before your mag goes to print, then we can chalk this up to another case of Indy Week going to far with a political agenda.

If you send that false information and attack on my character to print, this time we will invest heavily in time and funds to make sure that your sponsors and readers are aware that Indy Week intentionally publishes false and defamatory information that does not belong in the realm of political debate or our community.

As a community, we must all hold writers accountable when they abuse the truth and individuals in an effort to squelch free speech as all of these factors can have a negative impact on our communities. I am certain that many people on both sides of this debate agree with that.

So let me know if you will do the right thing by correcting the abusive actions of your writer, or if we need to prepare to circulate the correct information on a large scale to counter your attempt to mislead people in North Carolina.

I await your response,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

PS: Asking people to locate the family members of victims of crime and asking them to "Speak out" on public policy issues is not "vigilante actions" by any stretch of the imagination. I have presented these recomendations in speeches across America and Indy Week is the first publication to so low as to mislabel such actions as "vigilante". The Indy Week is no place for HATE SPEECH and I hope you will change or remove your specific false accusation that I have encouraged and engaged in unlawful behavior.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast