Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yea, Lucier says that someone asking him to empathize with the victims of illegal alien crimes and their families is approaching the boundaries of Hate Speech.

Isn't it interesting that Lucier gets to decide what Hate Speech is and it just happens to be in defense of his own political ass.

I never said anything remotely resembling "Vigilante actions" and I have the video of the whole event unedited to prove it.

These flakes are maligning me in a terrible way by claiming my instructions to the group were to take vigilante action which implies violent and lawless actions.

I just told the crowd that if the Commissioners did not reverse their vote, that citizen activists would have to determine status on some offenders and locate the families of the victims and ask them to speak out.

How can anyone.... I mean how much HATE does it take in someone's heart and mind to turn asking illegal alien crime victim's families to speak out politically as "vigilante actions" ????

W
    W,

The lies, deceit and outright slander (libel) that you have been subjected to is indicative of the lengths these open-border zealots will go to to push their agenda! The truth, free speech and well-being of this country means NOTHING to them. All that matters is pushing their open-borders, ethno-centric agendas. Anyone who stands in their way is the enemy!

As evidenced in this case, if you do not agree with them, then you WILL BE slandered ! No respectable news organization would allow this to go on! What are they going to do about this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Action Alert! Please join in!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-145157.html

New comments on the story:

Matt and Indy Week are liars. La Raza means the RACE, not the people. Also, I have never advocated "vigilante action" in my life, much less at this meeting and I have the videos of the entire meeting to prove it. It is a terrible shame that Matt Saldaña and Indy Week cannot promote their radical political agenda without lying and making false accusations that I advocated violence and lawlessness by asking the family members of victims of illegal alien crimes to be located and "speak out" So speaking out for victims is vigilante action? I don't thinks so and neither will anyone else liars! William Gheen

by LightMyWay • , California • 5 Feb 2009, 9:16am • Report this comment
    Here are the videos of the meeting where anyone can clearly see that I never advocated anyone take "Vigilante Action"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq16_qgV ... annel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vp3cCAcyyU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EPocaL2d5U

by LightMyWay • , California • 5 Feb 2009, 9:18am • Report this comment
    William,
    Here is the full transcript of what you said about "locating" illegal immigrants and crime victims, in the absence of government and police cooperation.

"I would of course expect legal immigrants to have less crime propensity than native-born Americans. But the illegal aliens are people who intentionally went right past all that. Now, we have no way of really telling who’s who. And there’s only way out of this situation, and it’s to apply American principles, and justice, which means illegal aliens need to go home. At least when our police encounter them committing other crimes, when they’re finished processing them, they need to go. Do you agree with that?

(Yes.)

"But you’re going to have to locate these families, and you’re going to have to determine that an illegal alien is involved, and then determine if they’ve been in and out of jail. Of course, with the sheriff and county commissioners not on board, and telling people not to coordinate with ICE, this is going to be tough. But you’ve got to locate these people. If we don’t get (the board) to reconvene, you’re going to have to find their victims, and ask their families to speak out—and it might be somebody in this room. It might be you, or someone you love.

"But that’s what it takes, unfortunately. That’s what it took in Nashville, Tennessee. A little old lady completely butchered by her illegal alien neighbor. And a sheriff that had been against it, then came around."

by Matt Saldana, Indy Staff Writer (msaldana@indyweek.com) • Raleigh • 5 Feb 2009, 11:02am • Report this comment
    Is "LightMyWay" really you William? It says the poster is from CA. Also the writing doesn't quite sound like you.

I have never seen an example of William or any other members that advocate vigilante justice or any of the sort!!! This type of crap is exactly what is being shoved down the throats of all Americans and i believe that the people are smarter that as well and are not buying it. The reporter needs to retract his article and write an apology for slander!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

W, I just watched the videos. Great job! There is NOT ONE thing in those videos that sounds racist in any way. Do you plan on coming to Texas anytime?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Some people have to resort to making things up when they cannot report the truth factually.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    W, I just watched the videos. Great job! There is NOT ONE thing in those videos that sounds racist in any way. Do you plan on coming to Texas anytime?
    TOO BAD that W can not follow around Guiterrez on his 5 week 15 city tour.

It was very clear to all that have seen the videos and that were at that meeting that I was talking about locating the family members of victims of illegal alien crimes.

We do that often here at ALIPAC and it is usually as simple as reading a newspaper article.

These freaks at the Indy are lying their asses off and trying to defame me with a deceptive context game.

Nobody at the meeting, including this reporter thought I was saying that. I spoke with him for almost twenty minutes after the meeting and he never asked me about vigilante actions going after illegals as citizens.

There were two other members of the media in the room, they did not think that or twist things that way.

Hell, even El Pueblo operatives were in the room and how fast do you think they would have run it up the La Raza flag pole if I had advocated anything about private citizens going after illegal aliens?

This kid Matt is an absolute idiot if he believes that anyone is going to believe I was saying that people should locate illegal alien families and ask them to speak out against the sanctuary policies in Chatham.

That is ludicrous.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great news folks! One of the Chatham residents (at least he says he is a resident) who proudly endorses open-borders policies and illegal alien rights has decided to link up this thread on his local BBS forum. Be sure and comment below to thank this desperate fellow who is grasping at straws, because in his fervor to defend his position that everyone here at ALIPAC is a slobbering racist fool, he in fact will prove the opposite. THANK YOU for the new members you are sending ALIPAC MR. Beel! Quote from the Chatham County BBS below:

Beel

Guilty Pleasures
    « on: Today at 09:48:09 AM »

Ever wanted to view a circle j**k in action? Here's your chance.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cachen7 ... =firefox-a

Note that in the original Indy story, the author did not say Gheen used the term "vigilante". He's obviously correct in using the term as a description of the tenor of Gheen's comments, particularly when they were presented at a "emergency" meeting. I have to wonder just what sort of blinders Heather Johnson is wearing, or if she still thinks the GOP's Southern Strategy remains in force. That's what this is.
    http://chatham-county-nc.com/bulletinbo ... 886.0.html

Re: ALIPAC Accused of Advocating Vigilante Justice!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    "La Raza" is a historical term loosely translated to "the people" and used by the Latino advocacy group National Council of La Raza. The term is often maligned to mean "the race," and Gheen regularly uses it on his Web site.
    When are these idiots going to get it right? La Raza literally translated means THE RACE. These open borders fools have maligned the word to loosely mean "the people" to attempt to deceive in all Hispanics to their agenda.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast