Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    peladac, WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!!

So much to do, and so little time...*sigh*

Glad you could find us here and hope you can find the time to roll up your sleeves with us.

Again, WELCOME!
    Thanks again. I will gladly roll up my sleeves and hopefully we can make our voices heard!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Welcome to ALIPAC Peladac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Welcome to ALIPAC Peladac
    Thanks to you all and I do have to say you are all a friendly little bunch

Some mistakes I make I regret, but finding this site is not a mistake and something I won't regret.

Finding this site will also help me get the message out. The little time I have been on here has shown me things that I have not heard of. I then pass that on and trust me, the people I know are fed up and they pass it on to others that are also fed up.

I'm hoping that enough people will be so loud that the ungrateful wetbacks cannot be heard and the Presidents ears burn.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

April
    peladac wrote:

The little time I have been on here has shown me things that I have not heard of. I then pass that on and trust me, the people I know are fed up and they pass it on to others that are also fed up.
    Glad you are here with us! I know exactly now you feel, when I first joined Alipac, I was overwhelmed with what I did not know and quickly learned lots and shared with many! Passing it on is a gift that keep on giving!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12