Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm not really happy with this last part of the article. The topic we were discussing was the radical elements over on Youtube, not here at ALIPAC.

Do you folks think this writer confused that? Does it make is sound like ALIPAC has attracted radical elements or is it clear we were speaking about other blogs?

W
    Yes ,I do believe the writer confused that point W (intentionally?). I found myself having to read that last paragraph twice in order to comprehend what was being said. ALIPAC members understand that those type of exchanges do not take place here ( I have never seen them). The problem is that non-members are not going to make that distinction...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some of us here are Brown.

There are also several Latino frequent ALIPAC posters.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And this William, as you so clearly stated is the naked and undeniable truth, especially number 2:

1. Only a small minority of Americans support their radical Amnesty and Open Borders agenda.

2. Their position is wrong on legal, ethical, and moral grounds.

The second item is all that I need to know to carry my fight to the enemy!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Illegal immigration is the most significant issue of the time because it impacts all the other big issues of concern to most Americans regardless of political viewpoint: the war on terror, the economy, health care, welfare, education, social security, the environment, transportation, crime, language, and culture.

The magnitude of the problem and the costs Americans bear because of it are enormous, yet the facts about the issue and its current and future impact on America are intentionally hidden or, worse, mixed with half-truths and racist innuendos, especially in the mainstream media. The majority of presidential candidates purposely avoid discussing it. Why? The truth will solidify resistance against the open borders, pro-illegal immigration forces, the groups to whom the candidates pander most.

Amnesty and a pathway to citizenship will always be unpalatable to most Americans because they reward with citizenship those who have broken a multitude of laws to attain residency and avail themselves of American generosity -- the rich menu of social services provided to all residents regardless of residency status is quite appealing. Providing those rewards to non-citizens is an affront to every hard working American and puts an enormous strain on an increasingly delicate economy. Further, doing so selfishly delays progress and reform where they're needed most -- in the places from which most of the illegal aliens emigrate. Mexico comes to mind. It's inconscionable that a country blessed with such wealth -- the richest nation in Latin America -- should be one of the world's largest exporters of poverty and the most irresponsible when it comes to acknowledging that it has a problem.

In the final analysis, it is important to grasp the concept that America is not a place; it's a state of mind. Every nation deserves the best of what America represents and every nation, with a determined citizenry ready and willing to embrace 21st Century knowledge and ideas, has the capacity to build the kind of prosperity that comes with "America." We only have to look to China and India to see these forces in play. The same sweeping changes can happen to Mexico and other Latin American nations who have found it more enriching to export poverty rather than engage their own tremendous supply of human capital to build new economies. The resources are there. Why delay progress?

Illegal immigration and an open borders mindset are counter productive and reflect the kind of selfish, out-of-touch thinking by the very wealthy, the group that benefits most from "cheap" labor and one of the groups for whom amnesty is most desirable. Americans will never buy the bill of goods they're trying to sell us. Nor should we.

I'm looking at the Chicago Tribune right now. Just to give more info... the article is in Section 2 Metro on it's front page, middle. There is an 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 inch color photo of Flor C.'s computer, with her refleciton on the screen. It looks like it has a camera on the top for video conferencing.

The rest of the article is on page six. Again, there is a picture of Flor at her laptop with a Willy Garcia who "helps Flor Crisostomo write a blog post in Adalberto United Methodist Church in Chicago's Humboldt Park neighborhood." She has a flag on the wall -and it's not the good ol' US of A flag...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The radical left blogs are going ape this morning about this article. It appears they did not appreciate what I had to say! lol

Citizen Orange Mentioned in the Chicago Tribune
    By kyledeb on June 4, 2008 12:40 AM | Permalink | Comments (2) | TrackBacks (0)

Minutes after word broke about a Nickelodeon TV special on children affected by Immigration raids, messages like "What part of illegal don't you understand!?!" and "Deport them all!" bombarded Web sites and blogs.

<HUMONGOUS SNIP OF VOMIT>
    OMG, W!! I just came across this thread right now. KYLEDEB was one of those posters were debating with in the Chicago Tribune blog! You know, the blog that we patriots were able to run off all OBLs.

Who is Agent Orange? Good Grief. I am soooo out of the loop.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234