Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Finding this story at a lot of news sources.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    We are trying to put together money to buy a billboard ad along I-75 in Florida to show Mel Martinez's support for Illegal Immigration Amnesty as well... we are getting rid of the corruption ... one corrupt politician after another
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lindsey Graham

First off I'd like to ask "Does anyone know when or why youtube started printing in spanish?"

I would like to see a vote scorecard similar to one I viewed yesterday from Family Research Council. I would also like to see scorecards for every city and county in the U.S.

We could very easily determine who deserves to stay and who needs to be thrown out of office.

Anyone who tells me I am racist because I want people deported who have comitted a crime by crossing the U.S. border illegaly does not understand the word or meaning of "racist".

America is not anti-immigration ! We have a process for people who want to come here and become American citizens.

The presidental election is important but it is we the people who have the constitutional authority to run this nation.

Our elected officials have for the most part forgot that. Graham is one of those.

I intend to do all that I can in my county from here on to ensure that my elected officials uphold the oath of office. I beleive that dogging the local officials is the place to start, but we can not take our eye off the state and federal officials.

We have GOT to stand up not just in a forum like this, but in person at local meetings.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12