Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: Groups protesting event at BRCC to issue Mexican ID

Groups protesting event at BRCC to issue Mexican ID cards

Published Friday, June 27, 2008

Asheville City Councilman and 11th District Congressional Candidate Carl Mumpower and groups opposed to illegal immigration plan to protest the Mexican Consulate at Blue Ridge Community College Saturday.

Mumpower said he plans to protest a college event in which the Latino Advocacy Coalition of Henderson County has rented space on the campus for those interested in receiving a “Consular Matriculaâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to homepage with note

ALIPAC NOTE: Special thanks to our ALIPAC supporters that are at this protest or on their way this morning!

http://www.alipac.us/article3312.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good morning Battle for NC Team,

I just spoke with ALIPAC's Press Director Jim Palmer. He is on the ground at Flat Rock. He tells me we have about 30 people there for our protest so far along with several press representatives. He tells me they plan to continue the protest till at least 10am. Will they defy orders from the Community College and enter to observe what a foreign government is doing on our soil? I told them to call me if they need bail.

Please review and distribute this article today in the Times-News about our protest. You may also want to send a copy to your state house rep and state Senator with a note saying "North Carolina Should NOT accept the worthless Matricula cards that only illegal aliens need to conduct business in the US. Mexico issues these cards to illegal aliens in our state, but will not accept them as ID in Mexico!" Contact info for your state Representatives is at www.NCleg.net

Article to review and distribute

ALIPAC: Groups protesting event at BRCC to issue Mexican ID cards
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3312-thread-1-0.html

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

"Lee Anna Haney, a spokesperson for the college, told the anti-illegal immigration group North Carolina Listen that the state is among a few that recognize the Consular Matricula I.D. card as a valid form of identification to obtain a driver’s license"

Is this true??? I hadn't heard of this before. If so, what other states recognize the Consular Matricula I.D. card as a valid form of identification to obtain a driver’s license??

Four more states stopped granting drivers licenses to illegals; Maine, Michigan, Oregon, Utah,

Only four states stil grant driver's licenses to illegals: Maryland, New Mexico, Washington, and Hawaii.

[/i]

[quote="Buzzm1"]"Lee Anna Haney, a spokesperson for the college, told the anti-illegal immigration group North Carolina Listen that the state is among a few that recognize the Consular Matricula I.D. card as a valid form of identification to obtain a driver’s license"

Is this true??? I hadn't heard of this before. If so, what other states recognize the Consular Matricula I.D. card as a valid form of identification to obtain a driver’s license??/quote]

yes it is true, why do you think the people of Idaho who are against illegal immmigration dont want a new consulate to open there. they know whats going to be happening.
    its an ID that can be used for drivers license, in state college tuition, and ID for welfare and food stamps and other monies

The counsulate will aid the illegals in many ways in Idaho( and they seem to have won that one thanks to our governor and other traitors) , but get a drivers license, illegals can not, you have to show alot of paper work in Idaho to prove you are a citizen to get a license....thats not to say some don't sneak through with great false documents, I would be naive to believe that.

Our problem is Washington right next door......thank GOD Oregon changed it's ways.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

http://www.ncdot.org/DMV/driver_service ... l#Step%202

1. Proof of Residency:

Proof of residency includes providing your name and current address. You will need one document from this category. A few examples of documents you can use to prove your residency are:

* Any document issued by the State of North Carolina or any of its political subdivisions (county, city, tax district, etc.) or by the federal government;
    * An apartment lease, housing contract, or mortgage statement;
    * A utility bill (ie. power bill, cable bill, water bill, etc.);
    * Matricula Consular issued by the Mexican consulate.
    They can only use it a s proof of residency, not proof of identity or legal presence at least they are not supposed to but they wouldn't need it if they were here legally.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Lee Anna Haney, a spokesperson for the college, told the anti-illegal immigration group North Carolina Listen that the state is among a few that recognize the Consular Matricula I.D. card as a valid form of identification to obtain a driver’s license. Haney was meeting with BRCC President Molly Parkhill and said she would respond shortly to a request for comment. A call to the Latino Advocacy Council for comment was not immediately returned.
    What!!! if someone were her legally, they wouldn't need a mexican consular marticular id to verify residency!

I want to know how many people have shown up at the NC DMV and have presented seemingly valid social security numbers and have used a mexican consular id as their only source of "valid" identification to prove residency!!

hour-long video of the BRCC protest now available:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=g ... itesearch=

It has also come to light that in fact, the matricula consular can indeed still be used to establish residency in order to obtain a NC drivers license.

http://www.ncdot.org/dmv/driver_service ... ments.html

Think anyone in the NC legislature who fought to limit access to driver's licenses by illegals is going to be more than a little annoyed when they figure that out?