Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

hurt by an illegal or had a loss because of one tell it all

I'm a farther who takes care of his son who was hurt by a drunk driving illegal alien. Here or city, county, and state law keepers and makers have a working conjunction with ice. When an illegal alien is arrested they go through a long process to determine first if the person is here illegal then and only after proof will they try a case against an illegal alien. The person who hit my son’s car was not hurt but asked to go to the hospital so he could get away from the police. The police were going to just let the illegal alien go with just a ticket but while I was looking at my son covered in blood in the ER, I got a call from a friend that worked at the hospital where they took the illegal aliens. This friend has known us for 9 years so when she looked at the report she seen my sons name and called me and told me to go to the accident site and talk to the officer in charge and ask for a detective to go to the hospital and get a blood test from the person that hurt my son, she said the guy was so drunk he could not walk and his twin brother that was with him had 2 bags of cocaine on him they found when they cut his shirt off because he broke his arm. After the hospital discharged the illegal alien driver the police followed him home and arrested him. So I went to court again and again over this to get some kind of justice. The illegal alien plea bargained for 42 months, he spent one year in county jail before he was sentenced and 1 year in a prison that looked more like an apartment complex. Here all illegal aliens only serve 1 year before ice takes them back to where ever their from. if the law is doing this to save money than they could have given us half of what they saved to help us with my sons 5 to 6 years of recovery, it's been almost three years now and he is finally starting to learn to walk with a walker and sometimes I can understand what he is saying. So take it from me, this is a war we are fighting and if we lose it we lose America and not only Americans will suffer but the world will truly suffer from this loss. Oops it’s already happened, lowered wages, Americans put out of their homes after they lost their jobs due to cheaper labor, cities losing tax money because all illegal aliens don’t pay taxes plus they send half of their income back to their home countries and that hurts our economy, banks giving loans to illegal aliens with fake or no id wow. and all this money the president is giving to the city and state government to use for road work half will go into the pockets of the illegal aliens doing road work and bridge repairs and not back into the economy, I remember when a loader operator made 30 an hour these illegal’s do it for half once they halfway learn how to work the machine. My son and I used to work construction before my son’s accident now all I do is take care of him. In the last 5 years in construction out of 35 years I have seen more and more construction jobs under bid by half of what the going rate was. My own income peaked at $87,000.00 per year and down in five years to $11,000.00. in most of my bidding for the job I was told there was no way I could come close to under bidding the ones that use illegal aliens in construction.

Re: hurt by an illegal or had a loss because of one tell it

Quote Originally Posted by hammers
    I'm a farther who takes care of his son who was hurt by a drunk driving illegal alien. Here or city, county, and state law keepers and makers have a working conjunction with ice. When an illegal alien is arrested they go through a long process to determine first if the person is here illegal then and only after proof will they try a case against an illegal alien. The person who hit my son’s car was not hurt but asked to go to the hospital so he could get away from the police. The police were going to just let the illegal alien go with just a ticket but while I was looking at my son covered in blood in the ER, I got a call from a friend that worked at the hospital where they took the illegal aliens. This friend has known us for 9 years so when she looked at the report she seen my sons name and called me and told me to go to the accident site and talk to the officer in charge and ask for a detective to go to the hospital and get a blood test from the person that hurt my son, she said the guy was so drunk he could not walk and his twin brother that was with him had 2 bags of cocaine on him they found when they cut his shirt off because he broke his arm. After the hospital discharged the illegal alien driver the police followed him home and arrested him. So I went to court again and again over this to get some kind of justice. The illegal alien plea bargained for 42 months, he spent one year in county jail before he was sentenced and 1 year in a prison that looked more like an apartment complex. Here all illegal aliens only serve 1 year before ice takes them back to where ever their from. if the law is doing this to save money than they could have given us half of what they saved to help us with my sons 5 to 6 years of recovery, it's been almost three years now and he is finally starting to learn to walk with a walker and sometimes I can understand what he is saying. So take it from me, this is a war we are fighting and if we lose it we lose America and not only Americans will suffer but the world will truly suffer from this loss. Oops it’s already happened, lowered wages, Americans put out of their homes after they lost their jobs due to cheaper labor, cities losing tax money because all illegal aliens don’t pay taxes plus they send half of their income back to their home countries and that hurts our economy, banks giving loans to illegal aliens with fake or no id wow. and all this money the president is giving to the city and state government to use for road work half will go into the pockets of the illegal aliens doing road work and bridge repairs and not back into the economy, I remember when a loader operator made 30 an hour these illegal’s do it for half once they halfway learn how to work the machine. My son and I used to work construction before my son’s accident now all I do is take care of him. In the last 5 years in construction out of 35 years I have seen more and more construction jobs under bid by half of what the going rate was. My own income peaked at $87,000.00 per year and down in five years to $11,000.00. in most of my bidding for the job I was told there was no way I could come close to under bidding the ones that use illegal aliens in construction.
    Welcome to Alipac, Hammers.

I read your story with a heavy heart and my first instinct was to copy and paste it into an email and send it to all my contacts. Americans need to know how many American families this is happening to in our nation. Has anyone told your story?

I am so very sorry for what you and your family have been through. Sincerely...sorry.

Welcome Hammers!

Here is some related video if anyone is interested:

http://www.thetimesnews.com/video/index ... 9084149001

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12