Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: Are the raids

The raids are effective to a point. I think more employers need to be charged and do jail time.

E-Verify would be cheaper and much more effective. There may still need to be audits and raids on companies who pay 'under the table'.

Many of the businesses here in Texas are owned by legal Hispanics who then hire all their illegal friends and family.

Problem is...they are clogging up the legal system for YEARS - fighting deportation. Some are whisked away immediately, but they probably end up coming back. The big fly in the ointment is the ANCHOR BABIES and breaking up the "familias"!

I wish they would just make illegal entry a FELONY instead of a civil infraction. Better yet, I wish they would just have ICE buses cruising the streets and checking ID's! In the 70's, I remember seeing those black and white INS buses all over town. Illegals were scared to death, and it was a deterent.

EVerify is a deterent, but illegals are very saavy and will go to locations where they can get paid under the table or where there is no EVerify.

IMO, the raids are just a dog and pony show...it's election time!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Problem is...they are clogging up the legal system for YEARS - fighting deportation. Some are whisked away immediately, but they probably end up coming back. The big fly in the ointment is the ANCHOR BABIES and breaking up the "familias"!

I wish they would just make illegal entry a FELONY instead of a civil infraction. Better yet, I wish they would just have ICE buses cruising the streets and checking ID's! In the 70's, I remember seeing those black and white INS buses all over town. Illegals were scared to death, and it was a deterent.

EVerify is a deterent, but illegals are very saavy and will go to locations where they can get paid under the table or where there is no EVerify.

IMO, the raids are just a dog and pony show...it's election time!
    Your right AM! The anchor situation is a complete joke in this country. Listen, you are either in this country legally or your not! Months of appeals will not change that fact. If you cannot document your immigration status, you should be on a bus or plane, back to your country of orgin within 24 hours of apprenhension. That's it! Your life and liberty are not at stake. So no need for Due Process if you cannot prove your here legally.

If you have anchors, they will go with you, or can stay here with relatives, provided the relatives are legal residents of this country. If not, the anchors are going with you! You had them, you feed them! They are minors and you are legally responsible for them. Not this country!

I realize this will never happen, if anything, illegals are being afforded more rights as groups like la Raza and ACLU continue to poison this society.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

-------------I.C.E. WORKPLACE ARRESTS-------------
    2002-----2003-----2004------2005------2006-------2007------2008(ends 9/30)
    -510------517------845--------1296------4383-------4940------4437

-----------------I.C.E. DEPORTATIONS----------------
    ---2002-----2003------2004------2005------2006------2007------2008(ends 9/30)
    116,154--145,935--162,014--151,579--185,431--276,912--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12