Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America’s Intolerence To Immigrants

America’s Intolerence To Immigrants

Mark S. McGrew

When I see articles written about the benefits of “Undocumented Immigrantsâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Amazing... this article was written by a Russian News paper and is 100% more accurate than how the American MSM covers this invasion...

This is Treason perpetrated by the Federal Government, The Department of Homeland Security, State and Local Government, the MSM and any other organization that hides the truth from the American People or fail to do honest reporting, give half truths or just doesn’t report it.

Any politician that condones this invasion needs to be put on trial in front of the American people begging for leniency and NONE will be given

It’s time for the people to take America back from the grossly corrupt politicians that have caused this mess and are profiting from Americans dying by the thousands ..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Operation Predator resulted in 6,085 child predator arrests. Some pedophile statistics report that each pedophile molests an average of 148 children. If so, that could be as many as 900,580 victims. Resulting costs are unknown.
    These figures should hardly be a surprise, considering that in countries like Mexico, the legal age of sexual consent is 12 YEARS OLD!! An entire culture of people who take it as perfectly LEGAL, ACCEPTABLE and a part of their HERITAGE to have sex with 12 year old children. In fact, in Mexico, it is even considered romantic for a man to kidnap, rape and hold captive a little girl if he intends to marry her at some point. ROMANTIC!?!?! They call it "rapto", like some perverse cross between the words rape and rapture. There was even an elected Mexican state politician who said this practice was perfectly fine and anyone who dared object was interfering in their cultural traditions and needed to STFU.

So why should we expect that these child predators stop their quaint traditional ways once they entered our country, especially when they show absolutely no concern for our laws at any level to begin with? They think that they are free to carry on with their animalistic cruelty here since this was their land to begin with, and anyway, those little white girls are just so irresistable who could blame them.

This is why whenever you're out around town and see a group of day laborers gathered on a street corner and a group of 9 or 10 year old girls walk by, they whistle, hoot and cat-call after them like savage beasts. To them this is all acceptable, having sex with young girls is OK back home, why can't we stupido gringos just get off their backs?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

47% of car accidents in Dallas
    I've had a cop tell me that illegal aliens commit about half the accidents and they don't have insurance but I couldn't find the sorce for this stat.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    47% of car accidents in Dallas
    I've had a cop tell me that illegal aliens commit about half the accidents and they don't have insurance but I couldn't find the sorce for this stat.

Dixie
    Same here in Fort Worth Dixie. My veteran cop friend Ed told me that MORE than half of traffic accidents in his jurisdiction are by illegals, and a good portion are DUI. He told me that his nephew is serving jail time for DUI while illegals get off scott free. Why don't the laws pertain to illegals just as much as Americans?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

There is NOTHING POSITIVE about ILLEGAL ALIENS. They DRAIN our resources, TAKE away jobs, LOWER SALARIES for everybody, USE up precious hospital space, OVERBURDEON our schools and dumb down educational standards, STEAL taxpayer money by using false claims, rape, rob, murder, and maim American citizens, FRAUDULANTLY vote in our elections.......

Can someone think of any POSITIVE things about ILLEGAL ALIENS?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not only do we know everything in this article to be the truth so does MSM our government, Politicians, special interest groups such as LaRazza, Chamber of commerece, ACLU etc. and they chose to ignore it, Lie about it and accuse us of being Racists, bigots and everything under the sun to try and shut us up.

Mean while our country is falling apart!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)