Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America has been under an invasion by criminals

illegal aliens NOT IMMIGRATES are crossing the border from Mexico into the united States of America. So congress has sat on their worthless backsides for over two decades and have allowed these criminals to not only smuggle themselves into our country, they have refused to remove federal judges who have ignored the U.S. Constitution, thumbing their noses at the voters in the State of California by giving "rights" to criminals.

Criminals (illegal aliens, not "immigrants") have no constitutional rights!! My 9 year old daughter knows this.

For federal or state judges to grant them anything other than immediate deportation should be answered with removal of that judge because they are lawbreakers who are not upholding their oath of office.

We as As Americans should hold congress's hand and say. Hay dum ass enforce the laws that are in the books. And this issue gets me heated.

ciao

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    America already has been invaded by criminals at the helm as Gutierrez, Menendez, Pelosi, Sanchez, Solis, Reid and a cast of many other Mexican government clowns masquerading as representatives of the American people........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Civil and political rights
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rights

Civil and political rights are a class of rights ensuring things such as the protection of peoples' physical integrity; procedural fairness in law; protection from discrimination based on gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, etc; individual freedom of belief, speech, association, and the press; and political participation. Contrast with economic, social and cultural rights. Civil and political rights are included in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and elaborated upon in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

The theory of three generations of human rights considers these to be first-generation rights, and most (but not all) of them are considered to be negative rights.

Examples of civil rights and liberties include the right to get redress if injured by another, the right to privacy, the right of peaceful protest, the right to a fair investigation and trial if suspected of a crime, and more generally-based constitutional rights such as the right to vote, the right to personal freedom, the right to freedom of movement and the right of equal protection.

Laws guaranteeing civil rights may be written down, derived from custom, or implied. In the United States and most continental European countries, civil rights laws are most often written. As civilizations emerged and their laws were formalized through written constitutions, some of the more important civil rights were granted to citizens. When those grants were later found inadequate, civil rights movements emerged as the vehicle for claiming more equal protection for all citizens and advocating new laws to restrict the effects of discrimination.

Implied rights are rights that a court may find to exist even though not expressly guaranteed by written law or custom, on the theory that a written or customary right must necessarily include the implied right. One famous (and controversial) example of a right implied from the U.S. Constitution is the "right to privacy", which the U.S. Supreme Court found to exist in the 1965 case of Griswold v. Connecticut. In the 1973 case of Roe v. Wade, the court found that state legislation prohibiting or limiting abortion violated this right to privacy. As a rule, state governments can expand civil rights beyond the U.S. Constitution, but they cannot diminish Constitutional rights.

Definition:

civil rights

pl.n. The rights belonging to an individual by virtue of citizenship, especially the fundamental freedoms and privileges guaranteed by the 13th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and by subsequent acts of Congress, including civil liberties, due process, equal protection of the laws, and freedom from discrimination.
    adj. or civ·il-rights (sÄ*v'É™l-rÄ«ts')

Of or relating to such rights or privileges: civil rights legislation.
    Of or relating to a political movement, especially during the 1950s and 1960s, devoted to securing equal opportunity and treatment for members of minority groups.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AmericanMom wrote:
    We as As Americans should hold congress's hand and say. Hay dum ass enforce the laws that are in the books
    The issue of illegal aliens was a HOT ISSUE at the beginning of the presidential elections and gradually faded to the background as gas prices soared and then the economy souring.

But it appears it has been coming back HOT AND HEAVY these days. And I hope we as a country can get our politicians to step in and actually help us rid the land of "ILLEGAL ALIENS"

They may not be the complete cause of economic woes but they sure contribute to it a lot. And what would you do if you were figuring your household expenses? You get rid of the problem!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Now just watch the ACLU, SPLC, churches and the US Chamber file some sort of suit that civil rights belong every human in this country, whether legal or not, if not the rest of the world. Just one small step for the New World Order.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate the fact that our goverment does not care about the American People. What does thousands have to die in order for the goverment to say hay we have a problem here???? You know what thousands are dieing. Read the Paper.............

And another thing i hate seeing stuff in Spanish. I went to my daughter's school and said hay, do you have any Italian letters? they looked at me like i was crazy. Thanks Clinton for all you did in your last year in office you schmuck!!!

You are correct on this. They don't give a damn and frankly, they don't chit together enough to do some thing about it.

That's government for you. The left doesn't know what the right is doing.

Ineffective and inefficient!!