Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America where are the patriots?

America where are the patriots?
    Thursday, 02 October 2008
    By Michael Webster, Investigative Reporter

We Americans have cowards and self centered fools as our politicians in Washington D.C. because they were aware of the ultimate outcome of such a runaway economy long before it became apparent to the average citizen. The politicians and the mainstream media did a pretty good job of keeping it from us.

According to writer Tony Elliott the bailout is part of the overall scheme by those in power who are directing events for an outcome of their choosing. It is the handful of individuals who some refer to as "The Illuminati." This elite group of powerful people has been creating and directing events in America and world Society ever since Colonial Days and in modern times as well. They have been responsible for the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln, John Fitzgerald Kennedy and a number of world leaders. This group is also responsible for 9-11 and a host of terrorist acts around the world.

Unfortunately, for the most part mainstream America's wishes has been shunned. Even though there is a mounting patriotic interest as exemplified by the Ron Paul campaign, Ralph Nader and other independents. But there is still a lot of misunderstanding on the part of mainstream Americans regarding the economy and ultimately our money if not the whole Illuminati controlled monetary/political system.

None of the created events they have manifested has been in the favor of our citizens. One really big thing they created was the Federal Reserve Bank. A so called federal bank that controls all of our money since 1913 when legislation was passed giving the sometimes called "fed" all the power they needed to control the capital of America.

Other serious questions remain on all of the events the Illuminati have had a hand in such events as the J.F.K assassination and the 911 attack where more questions were raised than were ever answered as to who did it, why and how it was done.

Elliott writes that these created events would not have any unanswered doubts at all if they were legitimate because the proof would be clear-cut. As it is, we are presented with lies that cannot be clearly sorted out because in hiding the true perpetrators and cause they have muddied the water to the point that even the most ill informed and mind busy with day to day living could see through the thin veil of deception.

Again, we have been duped into believing that this Government intervention of the entire financial market was necessary to avoid an outright depression. The actual act of the Federal Government bailing out Wall Street really is necessary to avoid a total catastrophe of bankruptcy of the free financial market, however its plan is again flawed as all its schemes in the past were because we can clearly see the finagling that was going on behind the scenes over the past 8 years that brought us to this situation we now face.

9-11 was a hit to the financial world as The Twin Towers were places where the nucleuses of the world’s financial markets were housed. The 9-11 attacks were the beginning of a series of events that has brought us to the financial crisis we are now facing. This government within the government has painted us with a picture presenting us with an image of being saved by Uncle Sam from disaster, but the reality is the Federal Government will actually own all there is in our existence making us slaves to its whelms whenever it chooses. The Feds influenced the markets out come to what it is now through fear of terrorism on crude oil facilities around the world, embargoes of oil supplies by terrorist supporting countries and a volatile market operating on fears of massive deficits from the unnecessary wars stemming from the 9-11 attacks.

The Apocalypse of the world economy

Former president Roosevelt said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." The coming economic collapse is something to prepare for, if not fear, for it will be the worst event in our lives with or without the bailout. It will be much worse than the Great Depression and may last much longer.

Bernard von NotHaus known as the Monetary Architect reports that while you hear the word "collapse" often today, rarely is there any real definition as to what happens in a collapse. Well, to paraphrase my presentation at the Silver Summit, the coming Economic Collapse will be a global monetary apocalypse that will mirror the Fall of Rome and include the following:

National currency controls… Nationalization of major industries… layoffs… strikes… domestic strife… food shortages… … massive unemployment… bankruptcies… greatly reduced standard of living… road blocks… marshal law… military troops at major intersections… passport and travel restrictions… a total lockdown of the country… until the masses cry out… "Give me anybody… Anybody who will bring sanity back to the monetary system…" rise of a dictator… and a totalitarian government.

Just look at these historical experiences: France and the rise of Napoleon in the1800's, Germany and the rise of Hitler in the 1930's and China and the rise of Mao in the 1940's. We are all going to be millionaires… in the same soup line during the coming hyperinflationary depression.

Think this is impossible? Think marshal law and military troops is too extreme? Google, The September 24, 2008, article on Prison Planet By Paul Joseph Watson:
    Prison Planet

U.S. troops returning from duty in Iraq will be carrying out homeland patrols in America from October 1st in complete violation of Posse Comitatus for the purposes of helping with "civil unrest and crowd control" - which could include dealing with unruly Americans after a complete economic collapse.

This shocking admission was calmly reported on September 8th on the Army Times website that from the beginning of next month the 3rd Infantry Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team "Will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks." Google or click on: Bush can detain Americans and hold them indefinitely.

The unit would also be deployed to deal with hostile crowds of Americans in the aftermath of a massive economic depression, potential food riots and race riots, if one defines the term "crowd control" to match its reasonably applicable scenarios.

The open admission that U.S. troops will be involved in law enforcement operations as well as potentially using non-lethal weapons against American citizens is a complete violation of the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act, which substantially limit the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement unless under precise and extreme circumstances.
    Financial Bailout is not the answer. It is the problem. It is the government's way to gain more control. Google an article by Chris Powell on Thursday, September 25, 2008, for the Journal Inquirer in Manchester, Connecticut:

"The bad-debt bailout would be the biggest government patronage program in history and would amount to declaring martial law over the U.S. financial system and economy. Even if such martial law is necessary, its implementation should be put in democratic hands -- a non-partisan agency with full transparency, statutory standards for its purchases, and close accountability to Congress."

Chris Powell is managing editor of the Journal Inquirer and the Secretary/Treasurer of
    Gold Anti-Trust Action (GATA) Committee Inc.

Now I am not usually a doom-and-gloom guy. I developed the Liberty Dollar to bring a real solution to the currency situation that I realized in 1974… some 34 years ago! And for all these years I have strived to bring about a proven, positive, peaceful and profitable solution to our country's controlled fiat monetary system.

And while I greatly appreciated your support (ala the Choir), at almost every turn there has been an invisible force that has thwarted the Liberty Dollar development and larger use. At first you may think, I mean the government. That is not the case. The government had been amazingly supportive up until the raid. The most disturbing "invisible force" is bunch of traitors who confess to have the very ideals that you think they endorse. Unfortunately, most of the time I found our supposed "leaders" to be vain little men, who were much more interested in maintaining their position than saving the country.

Who are these traitors who have steadfastfully blocked or secretly worked to undermine the world economy.

But as America is still addicted to fiat money and big government, there is much to be done. We still need to Change the money to Change the country.

Silver: The marketplace is NOT out of silver. Technically, there is not even a shortage of silver. There IS a shortage of fabricated silver, especially one ounce rounds (coins) for the retail market. While some young talking heads would have you believe the sky is falling, silver is plentiful in 1000 oz bars, but nobody wants that; everybody wants one ounce Eagles or generic rounds. Besides love and the world of intangibles, silver still remains the single best item to hold. Period. Inflation is coming and we will see phenomenally higher prices for silver. Just remember in Germany on January 1, 1919, one ounce of silver cost 12 German marks, very much like one ounce cost 12 US dollars not long ago. Four years later, November of 1923, just before Hitler came to power, the same one ounce of silver cost 543 billion marks! Hold on, the world is about to go through hell as it finds it way back to value. "Revaluation" is the word to remember!

And in case you missed Bernard's First Law of Money: When the people own the money, they control the government. When the government owns the money, it controls the people. We choose, therefore we are free.

Every day we see a lot more control of the monetary system. The "news" is confusing and will get increasingly confusing. Don't get confused. Stay with the truth. We are witnessing a global revaluation of money and everything denominated by it. Remember the three stages of truth: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Just as I wrap up this bittersweet Aloha Alert and return to Hawaii… comes news from Reuters: "Private banks rethinking gold, seen next big buyers." Please read this excellent article that validates my 34 year opinion that we are witnessing a global revaluation of the monetary system. I guarantee - anybody who bought silver at $5 per ounce is happy! I guarantee - if you buy and hold gold and silver right now - you will be happy as you watch your net worth double and double and double many times as the world struggles to redefine value and replace the damn good-for-almost-nothing fiat government crap money into real value. Please click HERE for Private banks rethinking gold, seen next big buyers by Jonathan Leff for Reuters, Monday September 29, 2008.

Elliott went on to say this Government Deception was orchestrated and fine-tuned to the point that it made the average American feel great to acquire the massively overinflated housing loans that could never be paid.

Thus, we are in a conundrum now of having the choice of going into a depression or letting the Federal Government own every aspect of our existence.

The long tentacles of this vile creature of deception have not forgotten the rest of the world either. Its influence over all that is financial thus all that is has its sights on world domination and will achieve its goal without opposition unless all free thinking citizens of the world recognize the situation for what is and take a stand and become a true American patriot.
    http://www.borderfirereport.net/michael ... riots.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great article....and when I see so many who have joined the effort to inform...I ask myself....at what point will we all act?

A great video .....to go along with this post....a MUST SEE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    A great video .....to go along with this post....a MUST SEE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

WOW..I haven't seen this before. You are right it is great and it needs to be everywhere.

Thank you legalatina

I will believe it when I see it!

Incredible article and video. Well worth the read/watch.

Common sense had been replaced by "change" and "hope".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)