I just don't get it. The Arizona law does NOT give the police authority to act as ICE agents, and does NOT violate any laws. If an officer comes into lawful contact with an individual, and they cannot produce a valid, acceptable form of ID, and their identity can't be established in the field, the officer has an obligation to detain/arrest said person so his/her identity can be confirmed. When/If reasonable attempts to establish the person is lawfully present have been exhausted, then ICE should be contacted. The police have NO authority to deport anyone. The police are no more acting as ICE agents, then you or I would be if we called the police to report suspicious activity. I see no reason Arizona should lose any challenge to the law. These windbags should keep in mind that once the "reconquista" is complete, and their great-grandkids are second class citizens who've been forced to accept Spanish as the official language, there will be a record of what they've done to help bring about the death of America. Damn shame...