Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Indian Family Speaks Out Against Illegal Aliens -

My family and I watched Lou Dobbs’ town hall meeting in San Antonio, Texas. As American Indians, We were outraged by the illegal alien spokespeople trying to highjack the Red Race.
    First of all, let me make this perfectly clear. The illegal aliens coming here from Mexico, South America, and Central America are not indigenous to this continent.

They are not American Indians.

The 'Red Race' is the only indigenous people of this continent!

The Indians of Mexico, South America, and Central America never came to what is now the United States of America. Thus the illegal aliens have no claim to this land.

One of the speakers, called Rosa demanded respect for her people. Well Rosa, let’s talk respect.

You crossed our border illegally.

You stole identifications of American citizens and legal immigrants, thus taking away their future and pensions.

You applied for Welfare, housing, health care, education and the right to vote in our elections by manufacturing false documents.

You took away American jobs from legal immigrants and American Citizens

You took food and money out of our citizen’s and legal immigrants mouths.

You have emptied our financial resources to send 40 Billion American dollars back to your respective countries in one year alone.

Your next action was to revise history to say this is your land. This land was stolen. Demand that your European Spanish language be taught in our schools, thus lowering our standards in education. And now in the last 10 years you perpetrate the myth that you are Indigenous to our land. Hitler once said 'the bigger the lie the more people will believe it'.
    In 2006 you went into our streets with Foreign flags, Communist flags, Anarchist flags and signs stating:

“We didn’t cross the border, the border crossed us.”
    “Viva the revolution, this is our land. This is our fight. This is Mexico‘s land, this is Mexico‘s fight”
    “We are the only legal residents of this continent”
    “Nothing Gringo”
    “Bring America to her knees”

You called for a boycott of everything American.

You had speeches calling the United States “Imperialist pigs”, declaring Spanish the official language of the North American Continent, demanding only citizens of Mexico have the right to be educated in Spanish, have free housing, and health care. You called for the redistribution of America’s wealth to your poor.

You went into American Schools, post offices, etc and raised the Mexican Flag and either burned, stamped or spit on Old Glory.

You informed American Citizens, and legal immigrants that they were no longer to wear, display or carry the American Flag in their own land.

You changed the words on the flag of the great State of California to read The Latino American Republic.

The Latino Congress declared Los Angeles “the Mexican Capital of the North American Continent.”

Michelle Waslin of LaRaza stated that learning English and American History is dangerous to your cause.

La Raza supports charter schools that teach the overthrow of the United States.

You have joined forces with the terrorists and support the destruction of the United States and Israel.

You changed the National Anthem of the United States to say ‘Its (United States) flag floated yesterday. ..That you are going into fierce combat….. That Asians, blacks, and whites keep adding mean laws and we better not start a war with you.’

To show how powerful you have become you had your anthem played on Hispanic radio stations at 7 PM on Friday, April 29,2006, and the next day you told the American people “Just get use to it. If you want to do business you will do it Spanish or not at all. This is our land. The American people have to get use to their new station in life.”

You informed us that when you take complete power only citizens of “old Mexico” will be allowed to vote, hold office, own land, and be officers in the military.

You claim the entire North American Continent as your own, from the Artic Circle to the Panama Canal. You are calling for the deportation or death of all Asians, Blacks, and whites. You are calling for the elimination of all American Indians of mixed blood unworthy of life. You embrace Hugo Chavez the Communist party in their call for the downfall of the United States government.

You praise, defend and glorify anyone who lies, cheats, steals or in anyway brings down the people of the United States.

You have supplied drug dealers with military weapons and IED’s on our border and drugs to poison our people’s hearts and minds.

Farm worker spokesperson, Ms. Dolores Huerta, went to a Tucson High School, to indocrtinate 800 American Students to believeing you own this country. She did this by making the students repeat over and over again "We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us. We were here before them and we will be here long after them" and "Republicans hate Latinos."

The actions of illegal aliens have shown American Citizens and legal immigrants what they think of our country and our people. This has nothing to do with immigration. This is the taking of America by Communists south of our border.
    Rosa, you and all your illegal aliens are nothing more than terrorists. Illegal aliens deserve neither our respect nor citizenship in our great Country. What you do deserve, is a swift kick in the ass out of here. I am calling for the immediate mass deportation of all illegal aliens back to their own countries.

We, as a nation, can no longer afford to sit back and let illegal aliens take our country, our way of life, our future or our children’s future. All American Citizens and legal immigrants who love America need to join forces and fight this terrorist invasion.
    Sometimes when you try to express yourself on a particular issue, you sometimes have misgivings on the best way to inspire the spirit or warm the soul. You cannot quite find the words to convey the truth of the matter or the heart of your convictions. Sometimes you find that someone else has convey your principals with such passion and conviction that it is only necessary to repeat the words of another. The person, of whom I speak is Teddy Roosevelt. President Roosevelt said the following:

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." President

Roosevelt said in a speech in 1915, the following:

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. This is just as true of the man who puts "native" before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or English or French before the hyphen. Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul. Our allegiance must be purely to the United States. We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance. But if he is heartily and singly loyal to this Republic, then no matter where he was born, he is just as good an American as any one else.

The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic. The men who do not become Americans and nothing else are hyphenated Americans; and there ought to be no room for them in this country. The man who calls himself an American citizen and who yet shows by his actions that he is primarily the citizen of a foreign land, plays a thoroughly mischievous part in the life of our body politic. He has no place here; and the sooner he returns to the land to which he feels his real heart-allegiance, the better it will be for every good American. There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

For an American citizen to vote as a German-American, an Irish-American, or an English-American, is to be a traitor to American institutions; and those hyphenate Americans who terrorize American politicians by threats of the foreign vote are engaged in treason to the American Republic.

Thank you, Mr. President. We could not have said it better.

God Bless America and all who serve.
    http://www.firesociety.com/article/1056 ... ---Part-1/

What a wonderful post Cindy, you are right on, I no longer call myself Native American, I am Indian, but that Indian is all red blooded American!
    You need to send this letter, to all the S9 approving Congressmen and Senators, and to the ones who are standing firm against it, please send it to my Oklahoma US Senators, Inhofe and Coburn, as they will really appreciate what you have written as our state is the state of the "Red Man", and also to Congressman Ted Poe of TX, I have such a great respect for that man. I love and envy your way with words, very powerful!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

GREAT find, CINDY!!

do you know the author?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)