Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Party: Round 'Em Up

American Party: Round 'Em Up
    Contributed by Bill Rufty - Posted: July 3, 2007 9:41:17 AM

The American Party of Florida put out a press release recently encouraging sheriffs in Florida basically to scare illegal migrant workers from construction sites and to arrest them if they run.

The release was made in praise of Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen, whose methods of sending several patrol cars to construction sites then chasing those who run, have sparked controversy.

But the chairman of the American Party of Florida, Tom Macklin of Avon Park, praised the sheriff's actions and called on Highlands County Sheriff Susan Benton and other sheriffs to follow McKeithen's paln.

Last year Macklin, as mayor of Avon Park, proposed a city ordinance that he called, "the Illegal Immigrant Relief Act.'' That ordinance would have made English the official language for municipal business in Avon Parkinside the city limits that knowingly hired illegal aliens and also provided fines for landlords who knowingly rented to illegal aliens.

. It also would have fined businesses

Now regardless what side one is on in this issue, local governments taking into their own hands policies that should be federal jurisdiction is what happens when law makers lack the political guts to make hard decisions.

http://blogs.theledger.com/default.asp?item=641480
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW,the nerve of those people actually standing up for their citizens and attempting to enforce the laws! I can only hope it catches on.

Hey, that was my idea. I said they should have cops go to construction sites here in San Diego, then through the bullhorn yell, "La Migra!! La Migra!! Then whoever runs they arrest and turn over to ICE for deportation.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Great idea reptile. All you need is a bullhorn. You don't even need bait to catch the rats. Keeps the overhead down.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>