Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When I went to Costco today, right ibside the entrance was a double high pallet of Skyy! This is where they usually put the fast moving items.
    I bought 6 for summer BBQ time is here, it is in the 90s here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent....let's let the blogosphere know where they can buy SKYY Vodka...at Costco..and any other American brands! Boycott Absolut. Boycott MExico. Maybe we should call Costco and thank them for selling SKYY and ask them NOT to sell Absolut.

In a nightmare scenario for Absolut vodka and global agency TBWA, a print ad that ran only in Mexico was picked up by American bloggers, entered the blog-fed news cycle and inflamed U.S. anti-immigration factions, detonating racist comments and calls for a boycott of Absolut.
    The ad itself was a 'racist' and anti-American and possibly a 'hate' statement.

Should Absolut even be sold in the United States--shouldn't our government revoke it's import license?

DON'T TREAD ON ME!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12