Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICANS MORE EDUCATED, LET'S BE THANKFUL MEXICO NEXT DOOR

[quote]

Hold the Emotions: A Rational Approach to Immigration

By Tamar Jacoby, MATT Advisory Board Member

Let’s face it, for most of us – for most Americans – immigration is a deeply emotional issue.

I’m no exception. As the child of what I call a “melting-pot marriage,â€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tamar Jacoby , She is a liar and OBL, she is all for the North American Union, she made the statement in an article last week, if we do not do something about illegal immigration in the next 5 years people will not be willing to integrate and there will still be big chunks of the U,S. not willing to be diverse!!

Why is that Tamar, are we about to lose our culture and identity ?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to fix our immigration policy, expanding quotas so that they line up with economic reality, and we ought to be doing more to help the new arrivals become Americans, by, for example, providing English classes. But in the end, we can satisfy our hearts and our heads, remaining a nation of immigrants – arguably the secret of our success.
    Then, by definition, she is implicitly arguing that our [note - American citizen] existing poor, need to continue to be so. After all, 95% employment is considered by economists as...'full employment'. Haven't you heard - those remaining 5% aren't even people now, are they? What right should they have to also be included in pursuit of the 'American Dream'???

Oh wait - let's see... there is supposedly 12 million illegals here, and about 7-8 million are thought to hold some type of job... and, then the US official unemployment rate is about 5% - of about 180 million or so working or seeking work Americans - that's 9 million people... let's see so there are 7 million working illegals and 9 million Americans looking for work - what's wrong with this picture????

Economics is one of the WORST reasons to justify accepting more (or less) immigrants - especially of the illegal kind. Our country has weathered (yes, even with continued immigration) very severe economics hardship a-ok in the past. At the same time, most of the major societies of the world have fallen from the less tangible type of threats - lack of cohesion, lack of support for the legitimate government, etc.

Working for the Manhattan Institute hardly represents an even, well-balanced view of overall American society (can you say 'Global Corporatist'? I can).

Tamar Jacoby is the most annoying human being on the face of the earth. Between her Johnny Cash hairstyle, her annoying sing song voice, and her cloying, condescending attitude towards anyone who disagrees with her--well, I just can't stand her. The view she sees from her limousine does not resemble the world I see here in Texas. I swear to God I heard her once say Mexican "immigrants' are following the same assimilation patterns as past immigrants did--meanwhile channel after channel here is changing to Spanish only, and every package at the supermarket has directions in Spanish and English. Ten years ago you almost never came upon anybody here in Texas that didn't speak English and now it is absolutely commonplace.

Another bleeding heart that doesn't care if america is destroyed or given away. The current illegals don't want to be part of the American culture. They want American to take on their culture as bad as it is.

But the good news is that most of today’s immigrants are assimilating – as successfully as our ancestors. Most who choose to spend their lives here are eager to become citizens. Their children are learning English; they’re moving up the social ladder. And if anything, most newcomers are more patriotic than the native-born.

So for me, there’s no conflict – and in my view, no problem for America.
    How much weed has this Pollyanna been smoking? I truly feel like barfing.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

She represents about 50 million liberal nitwits who are extremely compassionate -- with our money. When she shares all she has with the 20 million, I'll consider some charity too. Until then, it's simply against the law and I'd like our government to earn my vote by enforcing it.
    '58 Airedale

Immigrants, whether legal or illegal, receive few if any welfare benefits
    What planet is this idiot communicating from? Oh, yeah....that's right! It isn't the illegal receiving the welfare and health care...it's the AMERICAN born babies. The parents are merely caretakers for the lucky taxpayers! Now there is a job Americans don't want to do Mr. Boosh!

And – a final bonus – this system has its own, built-in thermostat.
    Anybody know where the stinking switch is....I want to turn it back about 180 degrees!!!

But the good news is that most of today’s immigrants are assimilating – as successfully as our ancestors. Most who choose to spend their lives here are eager to become citizens.
    Where in the world does this woman live? Can anybody tell me one city, town, school, or workplace where this is really occurring? (You better have pictures or video to back up your story cause I haven't seen it!) Maybe New Haven, Conneticutt?

So for me, there’s no conflict – and in my view, no problem for America.
    Great....I'm glad you're comfortable with things the way they are. If it's not too much trouble would you pick up an American flag, make you a sign saying, "Welcome, But Assimilate Or Go Home" and stand at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, DC next Tuesday to prove your point? I'm betting you aren't as "comfortable" as you imply! Why don't you assimilate to reality???