Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty Bill Climbing Out Of The Coffin-BUT

Amnesty Bill Climbing Out Of Coffin—But We Can Slam The Lid

By Joe Guzzardi

The Bush-Kennedy Amnesty/ Immigration Surge bill, S.1348, is trying to climb out of its coffin. But I believe America can slam the lid.

Earlier this week, President Bush traveled to Capitol Hill, hat in hand, to make his case. Reporters on the scene described the reaction to Bush’s visit as tepid, at best. But now the same backstabbing Senators—still convening in private—have apparently revived the bill while trying to convince a rightly skeptical public that border security will be the number one priority of any final immigration legislation.

As I file my column, the terms of the agreement are not completely clear. Apparently, the Senate will hear a limited number of proposed amendments from each side. [Senators To Revive Immigration Bill,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Amnesty Bill Climbing Out Of The Coffin-BUT

Never before have we been so well positioned to win. I like where we are. Nothing could make me trade places with the other side.

Me Too!

Hope (and pray) for the best.
    Expect the worst.
    Have a backup plan.

Repeat.

I like where we are , too and I sure hope he's right.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)