Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Among Mormons, a deep divide on immigration

"I believe that Sandstrom's children and grandchildren will apologize to us someday," Yapias said.

Yeah yeah yeah YAPASS. YOU are on the wrong side of history. When will you and your kind apologize to US for stealing our jobs, our social safety net, our homes, our neighborhoods, destroying our families, assaulting our culture daily, costing us monies every way that you can think of - like refusing to learn the lingua franca for example plus your constant output of hate and harassment? NEVER. Cause you are wrong and you will never admit that you are wrong, criminal, immoral or any of the truth of what you are.

Your family chose to split itself up. We did not choose that for you. We did not create the conditions that made you take that choice. Take it up in your own country with your own government. You must ALL go home as far as I am concerned.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

It's not just the Mormon's, it's all churches hell the only people with money to donate is illegals, "And that's all I have to say about that!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Also wheres the compassion and family values for American Citizen families? Doesn't his values of family togetherness and compassion reach out to legal Americans?
    Follow the money. Rich members get docile labor, everybody else pays the price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12