Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AmVoice Accuses William Gheen and Michelle Malkin of Hate

Michelle Malkin and William Gheen Spew Nothing but Hate for Obama’s New Deportation Guidelines

AmVoice
    Posted 08/24/11 at 03:22am

Last week, the Obama Administration released new guidelines for deportations, and we’ve spent the days since compiling press releases, editorials, and other statements responding to the announcement. Some have lauded the development, some have criticized it, some have adopted a wait-and-see approach, and some have, well, expressed their anger in a somewhat controversial manner.

One of them is William Gheen, a lobbyist for the Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, a group supported by the John Tanton-funded hate group Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). He went on FM radio yesterday to talk about the Obama Administration’s new policy, and not surprisingly, skipped having a discussion about who Obama should or should not deport. His rant had more to do with “White Americaâ€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

left my 2 cents but I see they moderate the messages. So not sure it will show up
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Gheen's prescriptive solution involves violent activities against the President of the United States. Advocating for the downfall of a president seems pretty treasonous to me
    Isn't this slander? I see nothing in William's words that advocate for "violent activities against the President of the United States".

As far as advocating for the downfall of a president, since all Republicans and many others want Obama out of the Whitehouse, does that make them all treasonous? Wanting Obama out of a position to act like a dictator is not treasonous. I strongly hope he goes down in this next election if not sooner! (not re-elected or impeached)

But in Obamites eyes, if you disagree with his policies, you are racist, a nut, a possible terrorist, a hater of immigrants and minorities, etc etc etc.
    Even if we didn't like Bush either!

They are the ones who can't see straight for the blind devotion to this man who has failed miseralbly at being a good president!

As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Gheen's prescriptive solution involves violent activities against the President of the United States. Advocating for the downfall of a president seems pretty treasonous to me
    Isn't this slander? I see nothing in William's words that advocate for "violent activities against the President of the United States".

As far as advocating for the downfall of a president, since all Republicans and many others want Obama out of the Whitehouse, does that make them all treasonous? Wanting Obama out of a position to act like a dictator is not treasonous. I strongly hope he goes down in this next election if not sooner! (not re-elected or impeached)

But in Obamites eyes, if you disagree with his policies, you are racist, a nut, a possible terrorist, a hater of immigrants and minorities, etc etc etc.
    Even if we didn't like Bush either!

They are the ones who can't see straight for the blind devotion to this man who has failed miseralbly at being a good president!

They do seem to forget we disapproved of many of Bush's decisions too
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Senior Member AmericanTreeFarmer's Avatar
    Is ALIPAC financially supported by FAIR? That is news to me.

No, we are not supported by FAIR. That's a lie originally told by the SPLC that is then repeated by the layers of lies on this onion so to speak.

And I did not call for violence against the President. I was describing the situation the President was putting American citizens in and specifically said that the extra political and violent things were things I cant talk about.

I should have added the standard disclaimer of the obvious that I dont talk about the other things Americans are thinking and considering because I am committed to peaceful political change.

But yes, I am close to a formal announcement that such political steps may not be enough to carry us through if Obama's illegal Amnesty is allowed to stand.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They do bare their teeth and lash out when they are cornered don't they. The President has not been granted the power that he has usurped from Congress.

I supose that the vicious attacks against anyone that bucks their agenda is what they are accstomed to. I their own counries they beat down, shout down, lie and to influence those that are ignorant. Any resistance to corruption, vote fraud, welfare fraud, drug trafficing, or the demand by citizens that the laws be enforced instead of trying to build and illegal voting block is shouted down!!

Their political "leaders" asume the the powers of a king and they run thir greedy little b**ts to the US and hide where they are "safe", then they just bite tha hand that feeds them.

Poor things..
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn