Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Analyzing Lou Dobb's Personality Part 2

Continued from "Analyzing Lou Dobb's Personality" discussion.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-8830.html

Please don't say that I talk against the USA

Thanks for your posts, explanations, ideas.

I am not an enemy of the USA and I am not talking against the USA, just Lou and 3 other guys.

Being Hispanic ( outside of the USA ) I don't like Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly, Pat Buchanam or Pat Robertson ( although I also dislike and hate Chavez and Castro ).

Jews inside Germany in the years 192X before Hitler grabbed power did not like the guy with a funny moustache. The others loved him.

An American Economist that writes to me is a very smart and intelligent guy and he has persuaded me that Immigration is a BIG PROBLEM in the USA, without using any anti Hispanism or Xenophobia.

He has also persuaded me that some wonderful numbers of low U. S. unemployment are exaggerated and not correct. And that everybody in America is not rich, healthy, employed and prosperous.

If IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS weaken the USA then we in Latin America will also suffer from American slowness ( in exports, imports, trade or in many other fields of economy, politics, security, etc ...).

American Decline is not good for us, even if envy is a very natural feeling.

The Natural Envy that we can feel about American Richness and Prosperity can not lead us into irrationality or hate. We can benefit a lot of American Ideas and Ideals ( in Latin America ) and we can also benefit from Trade, Commerce, Inventions, etc ...

And we can benefit of political action together if and the Andean FTA is going to be implemented that causes the ruin of thousands of Colombian Peasants. The streets filled with beggars and a pressure to emigrate outside of Colombia.

Thanks for being here with us. I feel that the U. S. is a less cold country by your pressence. And that of other noble people here.

Vicente Duque

Vincente, your economist that is writing to you is leaving out a word...the word is 'illegal'....ILLEGAL immigration is hurting America...

Pat Buchanan is an honorable man who speaks the truth about our situation in America at this moment in time. I trust him more than any other politician with two exceptions. Those being Ron Paul....Congressional representative from Texas and a strict constitutionalist...Tom Tancredo, congressional representative from Colorado.

You would do well to remember that Bill O'Reilly and Lou Dobbs and others of the broadcast media are merely reflecting the interests of the country...if they were not then those stories wouldn't be on the air.

There are two sides to this debate...and TWO SIDES only. Either one stands for the rule of law and having our laws enforced and supported...or one stands for the anarchists that are attempting to destroy this country. No matter what the rhetoric, what the explanation, what the exuse, what the reason...that's ALL there is to it. One doesn't sit on the fence, one is either for law for EVERYONE or one is willing and eager to have laws selectively enforced....which is, or becomes, anarchy.

You choose.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Vicente,

you have concerns what all these so-called 'free trade' agreements will do to Columbia . . . Lou Dobbs would most likely support YOUR position too . . .

the invasion of 'foreign nationals' that OUR government permits that the citizens are against along with the trade agreements OUR government favors and the citizens are against are ruining OUR country . . . Lou Dobbs is an advocate for the AMERICAN people . . .

under our Constitution, the President does not have authority for an "agenda" -- he only has the power to execute the laws passed by the people and the states -- BUT Congress has become the voice of the President, Corporate America and foreign nationals -- not the people and the states
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Vicente Duque
    I personally respect your opinions.
    Being Hispanic ( outside of the USA ) I don't like Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly, Pat Buchanam or Pat Robertson ( although I also dislike and hate Chavez and Castro ).
    I for one, am not a fan of Bill O'Reilly's. My personally opinion is he is self centered. I personally wouldn't help him across the street. But Vincente, but that is my feeling for him. Unlike my Neighbor across the Street from me. He thinks he is the worlds best and his wife does too. And My Neighbors wife is Cuban.

But for Lou Dobbs. If you go back and check his Transcripts. You will find. That he has never said anything bad about any race. Yes, he has Hammered the Mexican Government hard. But Lou has Hammered the American Government even Harder. Has Slammed the Chinese Government, but WOW Vincente he has slammed the U.S. Government even harder, because of The U.S. Governments inaction's on the big Trade deficits with China. ( by the way Vicenete, my wife is Chinese and an immigrant, legally that is. A long rough road, we had to take to get her here.)
    As for Lou, he is really and truly Vicenete. If you want to call him anything. Would be a protectionist. He doesn't want to see, what happen on 9/11 happen again. Now if Pro-open border groups, happen to be some Hispanic group. Yes, he is against that, but not the Hispanics. But there are groups that are Pro-open borders, that are Caucasian. Does that mean that Lou Hates himself? No Lou isn't a person of Hate. He is a person, that is holding our elected officals feet to the fire and demanding that they enforce the laws.

As for Pat Robertson, I really wish not to comment on him. LOL

He has also persuaded me that some wonderful numbers of low U. S. unemployment are exaggerated and not correct. And that everybody in America is not rich, healthy, employed and prosperous.
    Oh i agree 100% with this statement. I have for a long time, thought that what i would say that the books are cooked on the uneployement in the States.( or other words, false statements) and the reason, is not only the Outsourcing of American Jobs, but also. The none enforcement of compainies here that are Hiring Illegal Immigrants. So when you add those two things up, for the American Citizen, the Jobs are just not there. Like they say.
    Oh Vicenete, you have one right here, that is not rich. I might have had the pleasure of traveling to many places in the world, but it wasn't from being rich. It was from a lot of hard work, saving, and finding great deals to travel.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Yes, he is against that, but not the Hispanic Race
    Excuse me...there is NO hispanic race. 'Hispanic' refers to spanish speaking peoples.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Vicente,

The United States is in a declared state of War and most of our agencies that operate around the Executive Branch now have operations that are on a war footing or you could say war protocol.

The War is in response to the alleged attacks by Osama Bin Laden. Osama Bin Laden has received the public blame for America's economic woes. Osama also mentioned the US economy directly saying it was a glass house that terrorists should throw stones at.

Economic data and information is released through the cabinet members of the Bush administration. These agencies must have all reports screened by the War dept.

America does not want to project any weakness, militarily or economically.

Therefore we can all assume that there is a very high chance that information released by Government agencies related to the US economy has been screened, propogandized, and approved before release.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Vicente,

The United States is in a declared state of War and most of our agencies that operate around the Executive Branch now have operations that are on a war footing or you could say war protocol.

The War is in response to the alleged attacks by Osama Bin Laden. Osama Bin Laden has received the public blame for America's economic woes. Osama also mentioned the US economy directly saying it was a glass house that terrorists should throw stones at.

Economic data and information is released through the cabinet members of the Bush administration. These agencies must have all reports screened by the War dept.

America does not want to project any weakness, militarily or economically.

Therefore we can all assume that there is a very high chance that information released by Government agencies related to the US economy has been screened, propogandized, and approved before release.

W
    EXACTLY!, so why is the "Defense" Department and the Pentagon going around trying to close military bases in the several states? the United States Army and United States Navy are under Congress NOT the Executive Branch -- the President is ONLY the "commander in chief" during war ---

ALL National Guard instilations -- state militia's -- are under the Governor's of the state . . . not until they are called into "actual service" by Congress are they under the "command" of the President

NEITHER Congress NOR the President has the Constitutional authority to close National Guard bases in the several states
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Environmentalism and the Andean FTA

The disappearance of the Flamboyant Tiny Toads

Environmentalism and the Andean FTA

OK ....

I ask forgivance and license to forget Mr Lou Dobbs.

Colombia is much richer in Biodiversity than Mexico. Colombia is part of the Amazonian River Basin.

Please read this about NAFTA and deforestation :

How green is NAFTA? Measuring the impacts of agricultural trade
    Environment, March, 2004 by Scott Vaughan

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ ... 26285/pg_2

Some Excerpts :

The loss of biological diversity is of global environmental significance, as Mexico houses some of the richest and most important endowments of biological diversity worldwide, concentrated in its southern tropical forests and its coral reefs. Mexico is home to 10 percent of all known species, of which 30 to 50 percent are endemic. (1 Mexico has the world's second-highest number of reptile species and ranks fourth for amphibian and fifth for mammalian diversity in the world.

(19) Mexico also has one of the highest deforestation rates in the Western Hemisphere: Since 1993, about 7.8 million hectares of forest have disappeared. While rates have decelerated in recent years, more than 631,000 hectares of forests have been cleared on average every year since 1990. (20) Poverty remains the leading cause of deforestation, and thus, the extinction of flora and fauna.

(21) Specifically, the expansion of subsistence farm areas into marginal lands to increase yields to compensate for price declines in staple crops such as maize remains the leading cause of forest clearing, followed by the felling of trees for poor-income household fuel use. Therefore, there is a strong link between poverty and biodiversity loss in southern Mexico.

U.S. maize exports to Mexico have increased by 240 percent since 1992. Increased U.S. imports may pose an environmental risk to traditional Mexican maize varieties. Laboratory tests conducted in 2002 confirmed that genetically modified corn has been introgressed in Oaxaca, in southern Mexico, and elsewhere (see Figure 5 on page 36). This introduction has occurred despite the import ban imposed by Mexico on biotechnology corn seed in 1998. Given that Mexico is a center of origin for more than 40 maize varieties, the risk posed by the genetic contamination of traditional varieties in biologically rich areas, such as Oaxaca, may be of global concern.

Finally, a marginal increase in maize production in the United States to serve the Mexican market is the cause of increased environmental pressures in the United States. Increased maize exports from the United States result in an increase of 77,000 tons of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium-based loadings to U.S. waterways, with emissions concentrated in the already heavily polluted Mississippi River Delta.

Mexico is a Cow Boy Movie Desert ( The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Epic Western ) compared to Colombia.

Colombia is the home of an astonishing variety of birds and insects per square mile.

Colombia has the highest density of species per square mile in the World. It is number one in such a coeficient. More birds and butterflies than Brazil ( number 2 ) per square mile.

Colombia is the most spectacular home of tiny toads of less than an inch. They are very colorful, gaudy and flamboyant but extremely dangerous. You can not touch them because it may mean death. Used in poisoned arrows. ( without killing the toads, just milking them )

What is going to happen if American Cereals come with subsidies of US $100 per ton. ???

Are any environmentalists here that can give more ideas. ???

I am afraid that many peasants are going to be ruined and evicted from their land. That will put pressure on Tropical Forests.

How many species of the Flamboyant Toads are going to disappear thanks to the Andean FTA ???

Any contribution is thanked.

Vicente Duque

Colombia is the home of an astonishing variety of birds and insects per square mile.

Colombia has the highest density of species per square mile in the World. It is number one in such a coeficient. More birds and butterflies than Brazil ( number 2 ) per square mile.
    your country sounds beautiful, I hope you can keep it that way . . . but you can keep the toads!!