Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Anderson Cooper's gutter mind, mouth

Anderson Cooper's gutter mind, mouth
    Posted: April 18, 2009
    1:00 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Anderson Cooper on the cover of the Advocate, a homosexual magazine

CNN's Anderson Cooper should have his dirty, little gutter mouth washed out with soap.

Then he should be fired.

Cooper, a cover boy on the homosexual magazine "The Advocate" and listed as among the most powerful "gays" in the country by OUT magazine, made what can only be characterized as an obscene and disgusting comment during CNN's biased coverage of Wednesday's "tea party" protests around the country.

"It's hard to talk when you're tea-bagging," he said.

That was a revolting attempt at "inside humor" by Anderson Cooper.

"Tea-bagging" is known in the homosexual subculture as a practice involving a particular form of oral sex.

This is hardly the kind of comment Americans would expect from a respectable TV newsman paid by one of America's largest media corporations in prime time.

Joseph Farah's book "Stop the Presses: The Inside Story of the New Media Revolution" explains why traditional news sources are gasping for breath amid Internet, talk radio phenomena

Just as sickening to me was the reaction from pervasive pundit David Gergen, who giggled in response to the comment.

Did Gergen, a former White House press secretary and a favorite political analyst of the establishment press, have any idea what Cooper was saying?

Who knows? I doubt it. So why was he chuckling? Is he in the habit of laughing at jokes he doesn't understand? Was he more interested in protecting his own gig at CNN than in standing up to an immature, little weasel of a pretty-boy anchorman whose work might be more well-suited to the Comedy Channel or HBO than a serious news network?

I can only guess.

Cooper, meanwhile, seems almost incapable of concealing any longer his own agenda on matters of sexual obsession.

Back in February, I addressed his compulsion for insinuating his own inaccurate and warped views about homosexuality in his so-called "newscasts."

In a report about homosexuals leaving the lifestyle after becoming Christians, Cooper had the following to say:

• *"There are plenty of gay Christians who are happily gay and happily Christian and have fulfilling lives."

*"We have had a number of people on the show who say they have been cured of homosexuality, that they went through, whatever, reversion therapy or – but every one of them basically admits that they still are attracted to a member of the same sex, they're just forcing themselves to repress those feelings."

Does Cooper bring to the table some particular expertise on the subject of happy homosexuals or happy Christians? Is he becoming an open advocate for the homosexual agenda in his role at CNN, as his popularity with the homosexual press suggests? Is he ready to reveal his own sexual preferences to the world? Is he ready to discuss his own faith? Does he understand what the Apostle Paul had to say about homosexuals? (Romans 1:22-27) Is he more of an expert on Christianity and homosexuality than Paul? One wonders just how many happy homosexual Christians Cooper has met.

About statement two: Let's see now. Cooper handpicks the guests he has on his program. How many members of Exodus International has he chosen to interview? My guess? None. If he did, he might not get so much favorable coverage from the homosexual press.

The question on the table before Cooper's foul-mouthed, offensive comments on Tea Party day was whether or not he was capable of delivering the news straight.

That's what CNN has pretended he does at the network.

After this incident, there's little question left as to whether he can continue to pretend to be a straight newsman.

CNN ought to do the right thing. It ought to stand up for minimal decency standards. Anderson Cooper should be relieved of his duties at the network.

And CNN should apologize for this grossly degrading episode in the history of cable TV news.

Joseph Farah is founder, editor and CEO of WND and a nationally syndicated columnist with Creators Syndicate. His book "Taking America Back: A Radical Plan to Revive Freedom, Morality and Justice" has gained newfound popularity in the wake of November's election. Farah also edits the online intelligence newsletter Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, in which he utilizes his sources developed over 30 years in the news business.

MANY links embedded here:
    www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=95319
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Bill Cunningham spoke of this..

Bill Cunningham www.alipac.us/ftopic-139157-days0-orderasc-50.html spoke of this tonight on his show..

..I knew CNN was corrupt

..but I didn’t know Anderson is homosexual..

Or what the ‘Tea Bagging’ meant..!

WHERE’S the puke emoticon..?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    STOP the chaos..!! ..bust the Fascist-Marxist usurper & his mafia gang..!! :
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Yea, it's pretty vulgar and meant as an insult to all the individuals that attended the Tea Parties. Pretty childish if you ask me.

When the Liberals attack like this, you can smell the fear. Trust me, they are afraid of the Tea Party uprising and the grassroots unity forming in Conservative America aka the majority. Most worried are the members of the Liberal media/press, who are already loosing their jobs because they have turned people off.

They may be laughing now, but their world is changing right before their eyes and some day soon, they may be out of work.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Andesron Cooper is messed up.

Anderson Cooper obviously doesn't have enough class to be a tea-bagger!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is no doubt now that Cooper has some first hand experience with tea-bagging. No wonder he sounded like a middle school girl when he talked so much about it.

Apparently Cooper doesn't even represent the gay communities in America since I saw quite a few of them at our the TEA Party in Houston.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I had no idea he was gay. What a turn off!!!

MW
    SicInTiredInSoCal wrote:

Is he?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SicInTiredInSoCal wrote:

Is he?
    yes he is

MW
    jamesw62 wrote:

yes he is
    Guess I learned something new today.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cooper has never married and has actively avoided discussing his private life, citing a desire to protect his neutrality as a journalist. His public reticence contrasts deliberately with his mother's life spent in the spotlight of tabloid journalists and her publication of memoirs explicitly detailing her affairs with celebrities; Cooper vowed "not to repeat that strategy".[7][8][9] Independent news media have reported that Cooper is gay,[note 1] and in May 2007, Out magazine ranked him second behind David Geffen in their list of the fifty "Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America."[10] When asked about his sexuality he stated "I understand why people might be interested. But I just don’t talk about my personal life. It’s a decision I made a long time ago, before I ever even knew anyone would be interested in my personal life. The whole thing about being a reporter is that you're supposed to be an observer and to be able to adapt with any group you’re in, and I don’t want to do
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper