Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]“This is our final notice,â€

Amnesty

Lozano:

Who cares what you think! Stop helping people who do not respect our immigration laws. This is a country where you have to respect laws. And the American people don't want illegal aliens in this country. The American people vote in every election. Therefore, the politicians have to listen to us. Otherwise, they will be removed from office. And the next presidential election Barack Obama and all his Democrats friends will be removed from office for helping illega aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Has anyone looked into the contributions and connections of Luis Gutierrez?
    I'll have to look later. I thought that there was a hint of some real estate issue that wasn't completely up and up. There was an article posted here? Then it didn't go anywhere...

Could be all wrong, but I do believe there was something...

Plus, Luis spends his time fighting for those who are not Americans. Outta be a law. Did ACORN help him get re-elected last year?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the Latino community is angry
    Good, now stamp your foot and go home. If you think the Latino community is angry, you'd better get out more and see how angry American citizens have become.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do any of you remember a while back when that rabid pack of illegal immigrants went angrily knocking on Congress' doors demanding amnesty?

Why haven't hoardes of irate Americans gone angrily knocking on Congress' doors demanding enforcement?

I'm ready to roll with this, and in my humble opinion, the more the freaking merrier. Anyone?
    <div>
    </div>

Actually we did, from 9/14-9/16 with FAIR's HTFTTF...It was a disgrace on behalf of the Congress. At least we had the decency to make appointments with them before showing up, but they didn't have the decency to show at their appointments. They sent their BS staff reps in to talk to us...Menendez was the worst. He showed up at the conference door, saw it was us through the window, then turned around and bailed. All this didn't surprise me tho. I'm sure if we were the illegals, they would of welcomed us with opened arms...

Then what do we do to get the representation we righfully deserve??

Do we just sit back and allow our precious nation to be destroyed?

Please know that I will never, NEVER, give up this fight, but right now I feel so powerless. Are we really powerless? Someone tell me what to do.

God help me, sometimes I just sit down and cry over what is happening.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Then what do we do to get the representation we righfully deserve??

Do we just sit back and allow our precious nation to be destroyed?

Please know that I will never, NEVER, give up this fight, but right now I feel so powerless. Are we really powerless? Someone tell me what to do.

God help me, sometimes I just sit down and cry over what is happening.

No, we can't give up or fold...that's what the opposition wants. I cry alot too, but then pick up my second wind and keep fighting. Keep active as much as possable here http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html and with other groups, and feel free to IM me anytime you want to.
    Peace & light~

Thank you.
    <div>
    </div>

[quote]“This is our final notice,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast