Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dimas-Martinez is in the United States on a worker's permit valid until July 2007. He has been in Springdale for five months and works for a poultry company.

He previously lived three years in California, where he was convicted of taking a vehicle without owner's consent, a misdemeanor, and driving under the influence.
    I cannot believe this cold blooded murderer was issued a work permit dispite having a police record.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I am having a very hard time trying to figure out how these good hard working people, suddenly turned into vicious thugs, scum, murderes, thieves,A-holes and and cowardly ball less freaks of nature , perhaps our President could help me to understand this?
    Nitty, you have a way with words and it makes me laugh out loud. Take that illegal invaders! Ya-yah...yah-yah-yah! (You have to do the kung foo kick when you read this.)

Seriously, though, I don't think the word murder has an effect anymore. People somehow became disposable without any regret. Scary...tomorrow, it could be you, me, or someone we love.

Neese, you are right about tomorrow it could be you or me or someone we love, I predict, not to far in our future, murder will be the number one killer of Americans! Or at least very high on the list of ways to die in America!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12